Official Soccer Jersey Thread

IMG_7987.PNG

Hey guys, so Chelsea has a sleeve sponsor this year. It looks like I can't buy a shirt with the sleeve sponsor. Is that true? I kinda want it so it matches up with that the players are wearing, but then again, I wouldn't mind having the gold patches on both sleeves.
What you have to do is buy a blank kit, patch, sponsor, and apply it yourself. The sponsor might be more difficult to find.

Need this CFS order to get in soon, I have no patience when it comes to waiting for stuff from across the pond :lol: anyone gotten their order from the sale yet?
I haven't received it either, yet.

Anyone know where I can pick up this year's psg jersey in a long sleeve? I'd like to pick up a Neymar in long sleeve. Thanks for any tips.
They didn't make any of this year's kit in long sleeve. Not even a Player Issue version.

Anyone know how the Nike vapor kits fit compared to the replica $90 home jerseys? New to this kit game. Thanks all

Can't speak to the 17/18, but the first Vapor kit was definitely more snug and just a touch longer than the replica. The 'vents' and details are so much nicer on the Vapor too.

If I’m a medium in adidas replicas go large for the vapor?

Yes.

Kinda depends on the price. $165 is steep for a kit, but if you can find the Vapor on sale for anything <$110 or so, it's definitely worth it. Feels so much better in hand than the replica.

Got a 20% off so still 130+ I’m on the fence. Just going to rock with some flyknit trainers.

Today is a sad day, I have lost all of my interests in the soccer jersey game.

:frown:

Will be getting rid of 90% of my collection.

Just got other priorities at this time. :ohwell:

Probably will do one last pickup post from the previous months and I'm out the game (for now).

How ya liking MBS so far? Season ticket holder?

I'm not a season ticket holder but I've been at every game in the supporters section. My dumbass didn't think they would sell out of season tickets.
My only complaint about MBS is the sight lines kinda suck in certain areas. When I'm in 101 I can see the nearest touch line, the bottom corners of the goal, and I can only see part of the corners. Other than that it's pretty cool.

I'm not a season ticket holder but I've been at every game in the supporters section. My dumbass didn't think they would sell out of season tickets.
My only complaint about MBS is the sight lines kinda suck in certain areas. When I'm in 101 I can see the nearest touch line, the bottom corners of the goal, and I can only see part of the corners. Other than that it's pretty cool.

I'm in 118. Agree about the sightlines. They're pretty bad.

Does anyone else like jerseys from rival clubs but wont purchase them? I love some of those Real jerseys but cant bring myself to purchase one or purchase any other team from La Liga besides Barca. I do have some CR7 jerseys from ManU and his Portugal jerseys though.

Does anyone else like jerseys from rival clubs but wont purchase them? I love some of those Real jerseys but cant bring myself to purchase one or purchase any other team from La Liga besides Barca. I do have some CR7 jerseys from ManU and his Portugal jerseys though.

All the time man. But i actually purchase them if i like them

People flip but i don't sweat it. I have last season's barca jersey because i loved the design. Reminded me so much of my childhood watching Deco and Dinho balling for Barca. And the no chest sponsor...i was sold. I am a Real > Barca and when they play i always pull for Real. Growing up Raul was my fav player.

Ive always been a fan of players and playing styles. Since i don't live in Europe i really have no die hard rooting interest. I pull for Man City, Real Madrid, and Inter Milan mostly (but i own a Man U Jersey, Liverpool, Barca, even an Argentina jersey and my heritage is italian :wow:)

I've admitted I'm a huge fan of a bunch of recent Man City kits, but I won't ever buy one. Instead I'm stuck with three stripes and a Chevy logo...

Back
Top Bottom