Official Soccer Jersey Thread

anyone know how the nike vapor match jerseys fit? I'm wanting to pick up a Roma away one for this season. I wear Medium in regular non authentic jerseys.

General consensus is to go up a size on the authentics. That goes for Nike and Adidas really.

General consensus is to go up a size on the authentics. That goes for Nike and Adidas really.

There's two "authentics" for Nike, right? For example the $90 shirts they released for the World Cup have "AUTHENTIC" written on the tag on the bottom right of the shirts. But then there's the Vapor Match which is authentic in the sense that those are the same jerseys players wear and generally have a tighter fit than the $90 shirts?

There's two "authentics" for Nike, right? For example the $90 shirts they released for the World Cup have "AUTHENTIC" written on the tag on the bottom right of the shirts. But then there's the Vapor Match which is authentic in the sense that those are the same jerseys players wear and generally have a tighter fit than the $90 shirts?
Correct.

The $90 version is usually referred to as “Replica”. It’s an authentic Nike product but it’s not the on field version

Are those all printed on 1 generic jersey, or are there a few different cuts/styles of the replica authentic jerseys? I have the Clot collab jersey and that's printed on an authentic jersey and my size large feels good. I just got in an Athletico Madrid in size large today and the sleeves look longer, and the neck looks deeper, almost like a v-neck. Not digging the fit at all, have to return :frown:

Are those all printed on 1 generic jersey, or are there a few different cuts/styles of the replica authentic jerseys? I have the Clot collab jersey and that's printed on an authentic jersey and my size large feels good. I just got in an Athletico Madrid in size large today and the sleeves look longer, and the neck looks deeper, almost like a v-neck. Not digging the fit at all, have to return :frown:

The Clot collab jersey is on a replica style kit, both the replicas and the ‘authentics’ say “Authentic” on the little tag on the bottom. Generally that tag will be gold on an ‘authentic’ and silver on replicas.

The Clot collab jersey is on a replica style kit, both the replicas and the ‘authentics’ say “Authentic” on the little tag on the bottom. Generally that tag will be gold on an ‘authentic’ and silver on replicas.

Ah yeah sorry I meant are all replica authentics printed on the same type of shirt. Both my Clot and Athletico jersey are silver tagged jerseys, but I just felt like the Athletico fit different (bigger neck, longer sleeves). Could just be me though, gonna put em side by side later to see though.

Your post is confusing, but I'm assuming you're talking about the different templates Nike has for jerseys.

AB85A510-FCA0-4CEE-A4BB-9A016F3CF09E.png

One of the best jerseys from the WC...I seriously wish it was available in a longsleeve, insta-cop.

I just wish I could find it in a size large and it’d be an insta-cop.

Speaking of long sleeves tho, I don’t think I remember seeing any croatian players wearing a long-sleeve version. Does anyone know if they’ve made them in LS at all?

I think that national team doesn't use a long sleeve jersey from UEFA Euro 2012 qualifiers. Also, you can't find a stadium shirt in long sleeve version, only player issue. I had a Mandžukić home shirt, long sleeve version.

Luka+Modric+Croatia+v+Turkey+EURO+2012+Qualifier+6I0UElQTcHHl.jpg

Back
Top Bottom