Official Soccer Jersey Thread

Managed to scoop a replica France WC home kit with the Mbappe nameset off pelesoccer earlier this week on some random restock. I was hoping to throw on some WC patches though, anyone able to shed light where I can find some?

4F7EDDD6-7D05-4179-9B01-4B9AB62F91D7.jpeg
Need patches for this. Are these legit?

https://m.ebay.com/itm/FC-Barcelona...754266?hash=item3b1a444d1a:g:Nd0AAOSwTMZbikdV

Definitely not, the officials cost much more than that. And the photos are from a known seller at Aliexpress (it's also cheaper there).

But if you don't mind about having official stuff and don't want to spend too much on patches, I must say this seller has some good quality ones.

Last edited:
Definitely not, the officials cost much more than that. And the photos are from a known seller at Aliexpress (it's also cheaper there).

But if you don't mind about having official stuff and don't want to spend too much on patches, I must say this seller has some good quality ones.

Where can I find the official ones?

I've been purchasing jerseys like crazy lately I just picked up an Authentic 17/18 Manchester United Away from Adidas UK for $65 Just need a Pogba CL nameset for it now.

I also received my todofut order. Shouldn’t the tag on the City kit be under the arm like the PSG? My Barca third also has the tag under the arm.

80D0A115-6444-4393-95F8-F714947D236E.jpeg

I sized up but I think I can get away with my natural size med. it fits good just a little looser in the chest than I’d liked.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom