Official Soccer Jersey Thread

Two authentic Leeds utd shirts :
D89D6836-D7FE-4B5C-83A1-A7221F8E2477.jpeg

6EAB4D2A-19E2-4608-8BD7-4613AAD511E9.jpeg

Latest pickups. My Pixel 2 is getting old and the great camera is finally going....

Lagos Kunga - Phoenix Rising 2020 Third

LKUNGA_PHOENIXRISING_2020_THIRD.jpg

Didier Drogba - Ivory Coast 10/11 Away

DDROGBA_IVORYCOAST_1011_AWAY.jpg

Cameroon 2010 Africa Unity

AFRICAUNITY_CAMEROON_2010.jpg

Keith Wiggans - Charleston Battery Match Worn GK

KWIGGANS_CHARLESTONBATTERY_MW_GK.jpg
Always love your collection but how much kits do you have ?

Grabbed these over the past month. Had to sell and replace my ‘99 Scholsey as it was way too big with me having lost some lbs, and umbro sizing between years isn’t too consistent. I know I have seen ads and twitter accounts of places that restore sponsor logos but unfortunately didn’t save any so I gotta refind them for the Candela, other than the sponsor its in great shape.
B09B45F6-1E5E-4AF3-87D8-1CF4A0F60C00.jpeg
01E7C901-CD91-41D7-B7A5-3440D52F090C.jpeg
1DBA5A03-9166-4C68-8646-A8BD606208FA.jpeg
4AA6B946-F06E-405A-AC5A-A6E9850453AB.jpeg
04BB2839-1628-4748-98C0-C803392A35E0.jpeg

These Nike goalkeeper jerseys have been popping up at Burlington. If anyone can help me out I'd appreciate it. Looking for personal use. SS Nike Gk shirts don't exist in the US normally. Sz M preferably
IMG_20200913_203525.jpg

I never even knew this thread existed. There are a lot of footy heads in here. Why don’t y’all ever hit up the Footy thread?

i posted my oakland roots daysssss ago :lol: usually all bipartisan in here. as long as its heat:evil:. got a bigger jersey collection than shoes at this point. pretty sure that is the same for a lot of us. but since this is NT, footy is all in one thread unlike a legit check thread solely for AirMax 95s:lol:

This is probably answered a bunch so forgive me but can anyone help with advice on sizing on the new Nike stuff? Looking at a Liverpool kit and not sure what size to get. I’m an XL in the Nike swingman b-ball jerseys and a XL in Mitchell and ness swingman b-ball if that helps. Not sure how fitted the Nike kits are. Please quote so I see! Thanks!!

This is probably answered a bunch so forgive me but can anyone help with advice on sizing on the new Nike stuff? Looking at a Liverpool kit and not sure what size to get. I’m an XL in the Nike swingman b-ball jerseys and a XL in Mitchell and ness swingman b-ball if that helps. Not sure how fitted the Nike kits are. Please quote so I see! Thanks!!
authentic vapor jerseys which usually average on the $160 range are usually more tighter around the mid section; perfect if you're going for a slim style of look. if not go a size up. the normal replicas go for $90 and are perfectly fitting normal TTS and since its Nike you should have no problem getting a XL. The baseball thing didn't help cuz i don't know anything about those Jerseys

as for printing a name and jersey # no one really cares whether Mane #10 is on a vapor match or a replica in public unless they're THAT guy. For footy one thing we kinda do look at is the patches on the sleeves. it shows what competition the jersey is for and/or the accolade of said competition. The benzema above has the La Liga (spanish league) patch and on the other sleeve one could add the champions league badge (separate international tournament) on the other side if they wanted since Real Madrid was apart of both competitions.

bit extra info but whatever, doesn't hurt

carolinakickg carolinakickg

authentic vapor jerseys which usually average on the $160 range are usually more tighter around the mid section; perfect if you're going for a slim style of look. if not go a size up. the normal replicas go for $90 and are perfectly fitting normal TTS and since its Nike you should have no problem getting a XL. The baseball thing didn't help cuz i don't know anything about those Jerseys

as for printing a name and jersey # no one really cares whether Mane #10 is on a vapor match or a replica in public unless they're THAT guy. For footy one thing we kinda do look at is the patches on the sleeves. it shows what competition the jersey is for and/or the accolade of said competition. The benzema above has the La Liga (spanish league) patch and on the other sleeve one could add the champions league badge (separate international tournament) on the other side if they wanted since Real Madrid was apart of both competitions.

bit extra info but whatever, doesn't hurt

carolinakickg carolinakickg

Repped thank you!!

Thread can be a cesspool at times

The nba and nfl are bigger cesspools of stupidity and trolling than the football thread. Anyways, i learned a while ago that it's just the nature of the sports&training section. I used to take all the posts seriously but not anymore. I just laugh at the dumb **** posted and keep it moving.

The nba and nfl are bigger cesspools of stupidity and trolling than the football thread. Anyways, i learned a while ago that it's just the nature of the sports&training section. I used to take all the posts seriously but not anymore. I just laugh at the dumb **** posted and keep it moving.

Yeah true - the only one that isn’t is MLB

seems like adidas are now the ones with the bland templates this season while nike seems brought back retro kits last season and is starting to use polo collars again. adidas be like "MLS TEMPLATE JERSEY FOR EVERYONE!"

Back
Top Bottom