Official Soccer Jersey Thread

Authentication request - definitely priced like it's real. Thank you gents!

image0 (3).jpeg

Legit ED08436D-62E5-45E3-9535-9E423518D1BB.jpeg

that there's no Authentic JA kits or is it just me

I have never came across "authentic JA kits" ever. They usually sell a standard model with the last couple of sets. Since this is now Adidas I do expect a regular model and an authentic model to come out soon.

Hey guys just copped this. Any more info on this? Trying to see what the story about was or was it some cheap **** nike dropped a. While ago?
527C9DDA-5B94-4C12-A4C7-C570A2FD7D4D.png

B5792BAA-E2F0-41F9-B635-BF43D5F7F095.png

Anyone ever have experience using this website? Is it legit?

That'd definitely not a ManUnited kit. Looks like a knockoff of a vintage Australia something, based on the badge. But I don't think the Aussies have ever worn red.

Looks like a mess, TBH

That'd definitely not a ManUnited kit. Looks like a knockoff of a vintage Australia something, based on the badge. But I don't think the Aussies have ever worn red.

Looks like a mess, TBH
From what ive been researching. That badge was used in the 1900-40. My guess it dropped around the 100 year aniv of manU jersey dropped. The gold and black jersey.

Just picked up a Union GK jersey and called my local store to see if they would have the white MLS printing that’s used for the GKs they do not unfortunately. Anyone know where I could get my hands on white MLS printing?

Back
Top Bottom