Official Sons Of Anarchy Season 4 Thread: Season Finale Episode 14 "To Be - Act 2" (Tues 10 pm est)

pimp.gif

can't !*!%+$% wait....

Spoiler [+]
Jax is gonna go ape !@+% since his son was kidnapped....that was a CRAZY season finale....

pimp.gif

can't !*!%+$% wait....

Spoiler [+]
Jax is gonna go ape !@+% since his son was kidnapped....that was a CRAZY season finale....

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

pimp.gif

can't !*!%+$% wait....

Spoiler [+]

This
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

pimp.gif

can't !*!%+$% wait....

Spoiler [+]

This
pimp.gif

Good look, I've been meaning to look up when the new season started since I knew they were re-airing the 2nd season recently. Can't wait, this is like only show left that I'm still seriously into watching anymore.

Good look, I've been meaning to look up when the new season started since I knew they were re-airing the 2nd season recently. Can't wait, this is like only show left that I'm still seriously into watching anymore.

weeds season 6 just got started, i just d/l the first 2 season, going to have to start watching this. I trust NT, you guys put me onto Spartacus
pimp.gif

weeds season 6 just got started, i just d/l the first 2 season, going to have to start watching this. I trust NT, you guys put me onto Spartacus
pimp.gif

That season finale was just nuts. I can't wait for the season premiere. Wonder how this whole Agent Stahl thing is gonna play out too. And Zobell.

That season finale was just nuts. I can't wait for the season premiere. Wonder how this whole Agent Stahl thing is gonna play out too. And Zobell.

Can't wait
pimp.gif

SOA then It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia on the 16th. Terriers looks interesting as well.

FX programming has been on point lately.

Back
Top Bottom