Official Sons Of Anarchy Season 4 Thread: Season Finale Episode 14 "To Be - Act 2" (Tues 10 pm est)

Can't wait
pimp.gif

SOA then It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia on the 16th. Terriers looks interesting as well.

FX programming has been on point lately.

Originally Posted by Meangene4

Never seen this show is it worth watching? I like shows like Breaking bad, the wire, Dexter and lost.

I enjoy all the shows you listed except for Lost. But I highly recommend SOA to anyone.

Never seen this show is it worth watching? I like shows like Breaking bad, the wire, Dexter and lost.

I enjoy all the shows you listed except for Lost. But I highly recommend SOA to anyone.

Originally Posted by shabooyah1124

I don't like the wire, but I recommend soa to anyone. Its damn good television.

Originally Posted by shabooyah1124

I don't like the wire, but I recommend soa to anyone. Its damn good television.

Can't wait for the season to start, season finale left me hanging. Hopefully it'll have more action & less old lady drama

Can't wait for the season to start, season finale left me hanging. Hopefully it'll have more action & less old lady drama

Back
Top Bottom