Official Sons Of Anarchy Season 4 Thread: Season Finale Episode 14 "To Be - Act 2" (Tues 10 pm est)

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Priest got in Jax's head. However, there's no way he leaves Abel in Belfast. SAMCRO has lost men, are wanted by the feds, etc because of their loyalty to Jax in their efforts to save his kid. There's no way he'd be that selfish to leave Abel behind in Ireland. Gemma won't stand for it. She'll talk some sense into her boy. That being said, I don't know where things can go for a season 4 unless this whole Tara/Salazar/Alvarez ordeal gets botched. Did Tara get kicked in the stomach by Salazar, or was it a shot to her head? I couldn't tell.

she got hit in the head and he was going for the stomach kick and she yelled shes prego. what if psycho homie calls the shop and says he will kill her unborn child that no one knows about.
grin.gif
  Ireland is kind of Boring. there accents are getting really annoying. and its always dark and raining kinda depressing to me don't ask i love sunlight and nice Sky's and charming, all tho i think Mr old cop gonna catch his soon. wonder what is going to happen with the feds since he is trying to work out a side deal and now home girl went to shower her nosey **** girlfriend is going threw her phone what if she does real police work and gets everyone arrested.
laugh.gif

Man I wish she wasn't jax sister because she could get it and I can't wait to see next week

I'm digging the red head
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Man I wish she wasn't jax sister because she could get it and I can't wait to see next week

I'm digging the red head
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Tara is a goddamn idiot. She should have just emptied on Salazar, but she's not built like that. She's moving toward being Gemma-like, but she's still held back by decency and morals. Gemma, on the other hand, is a savage, putting the gun on the baby. I'm not mad though.

Glad these fools are out of The Old Sod and back in Charming.

Also, I might be imagining this, but didn't Salazar ask for $150 K? And Tig and co. got the ATF for $250k. Again, I could be imagining this, but if not good for them making a come up in a crisis situation.

Maureen slipping the letters in Jax's hat shows just that he can't escape his father's memory. He publicly disowns it, but the ghost won't go away.

Tara is a goddamn idiot. She should have just emptied on Salazar, but she's not built like that. She's moving toward being Gemma-like, but she's still held back by decency and morals. Gemma, on the other hand, is a savage, putting the gun on the baby. I'm not mad though.

Glad these fools are out of The Old Sod and back in Charming.

Also, I might be imagining this, but didn't Salazar ask for $150 K? And Tig and co. got the ATF for $250k. Again, I could be imagining this, but if not good for them making a come up in a crisis situation.

Maureen slipping the letters in Jax's hat shows just that he can't escape his father's memory. He publicly disowns it, but the ghost won't go away.

BEST. EPISODE. YET!

I have a feeling Tara will be killed by Salazar

As soon as this epi ended, I was mad that I have to wait a week for the next one

BEST. EPISODE. YET!

I have a feeling Tara will be killed by Salazar

As soon as this epi ended, I was mad that I have to wait a week for the next one

in the preview that body under the sheet looked like it had a beard, it really wont surprise me if tara continues to be a goon and kills salazar

in the preview that body under the sheet looked like it had a beard, it really wont surprise me if tara continues to be a goon and kills salazar

That %!#!@ is foul
30t6p3b.gif
Cant believe she popped her own girlfriend (that was her, right?)

That %!#!@ is foul
30t6p3b.gif
Cant believe she popped her own girlfriend (that was her, right?)

Stahl has to have something up her sleeve, she wouldn't just bail Jemma out like that without getting what she wants. She said tried framing the Mayans when she called it in, why the Mayans?

Stahl has to have something up her sleeve, she wouldn't just bail Jemma out like that without getting what she wants. She said tried framing the Mayans when she called it in, why the Mayans?

Originally Posted by shabooyah1124

because jax told her they were trying to kill salazar, so it was an easy sell and made sense.  even jax bought it.

she bailed gemma out because she promised jax she would if he gave her the ira names.  if she didnt follow through hed never deliver jimmy.  she had to keep up her end.

i am curious why the episode ended the way it did tho.  that wasnt necessarily a cliffhanger or anything and the show typically likes to end on those so i wonder if there's more to it to come.

Originally Posted by shabooyah1124

because jax told her they were trying to kill salazar, so it was an easy sell and made sense.  even jax bought it.

she bailed gemma out because she promised jax she would if he gave her the ira names.  if she didnt follow through hed never deliver jimmy.  she had to keep up her end.

i am curious why the episode ended the way it did tho.  that wasnt necessarily a cliffhanger or anything and the show typically likes to end on those so i wonder if there's more to it to come.

Back
Top Bottom