Official Sons Of Anarchy Season 4 Thread: Season Finale Episode 14 "To Be - Act 2" (Tues 10 pm est)

that cop
eek.gif
eek.gif

shallow graves will be dug

It hurts my soul to see the club slowly dying in front of my eyes... everyone has formed little clicks @@!% is crazy

It hurts my soul to see the club slowly dying in front of my eyes... everyone has formed little clicks @@!% is crazy

Originally Posted by BishopStrongBow

I KNOW everything is leaking out
30t6p3b.gif
i really think they will off clay this season hes #$%^& everything up...... chocked up gemma/threatened piney/told about jax wanting to dip
30t6p3b.gif
/lying to the indians which will backfire more than likely
but the way they got the car/truck & guns back
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by BishopStrongBow

I KNOW everything is leaking out
30t6p3b.gif
i really think they will off clay this season hes #$%^& everything up...... chocked up gemma/threatened piney/told about jax wanting to dip
30t6p3b.gif
/lying to the indians which will backfire more than likely
but the way they got the car/truck & guns back
pimp.gif

I know that the MC doesnt particularly care for black people but is it really gonna be bad thing if they find out out Juice is part black? I thought the feds had some major dirt on his past
30t6p3b.gif

Honestly Im not even mad that Clay is trying to earn big, he knows his time is almost up and he wants to be able to take care of himself and his family. I agreed when he said he devoted his life to the club and doesnt want to leave without having something to show for it.

I know that the MC doesnt particularly care for black people but is it really gonna be bad thing if they find out out Juice is part black? I thought the feds had some major dirt on his past
30t6p3b.gif

Honestly Im not even mad that Clay is trying to earn big, he knows his time is almost up and he wants to be able to take care of himself and his family. I agreed when he said he devoted his life to the club and doesnt want to leave without having something to show for it.

Originally Posted by BossPlaya0625

30t6p3b.gif

I was thinking the same thing. Its never been a MAJOR issue for them, seemed like more of an old school tradition. 
I feel like they would let it slide, but Juice obviously isnt so sure.

30t6p3b.gif

I was thinking the same thing. Its never been a MAJOR issue for them, seemed like more of an old school tradition. 

Originally Posted by oo206oo

30t6p3b.gif

i think they either already know or wont care the cop just wants to plant the doubt/fear so they can try & use juice for more info.... that new sheriff should be dead before the season is done hes been on good bully

30t6p3b.gif

i think they either already know or wont care the cop just wants to plant the doubt/fear so they can try & use juice for more info.... that new sheriff should be dead before the season is done hes been on good bully

Originally Posted by ColdCity

30t6p3b.gif

Yeah its obvious theyre trying to scare him so they can try to get him snitchin, but it looked like Juice was legitimately worried. 

Originally Posted by ColdCity

30t6p3b.gif

Yeah its obvious theyre trying to scare him so they can try to get him snitchin, but it looked like Juice was legitimately worried. 

i understand it too but hes pissed off basically 1/2 of the MC with this last plan/vote so it seems all downhill from here.....
when Opie finds out about Jax
eek.gif
eek.gif

i understand it too but hes pissed off basically 1/2 of the MC with this last plan/vote so it seems all downhill from here.....
when Opie finds out about Jax
eek.gif
eek.gif

I personally don't think the Juice issue will be that big but this season seems like it's one episode away from a huge 180 so you never know. Feel like this may be the season where a patch gets killed. Just my logic but you couldn't really see Sack and Hale getting killed. Maybe Jimmy and Stahl but I initially thought they'd save that for this season. I could def see the sheriff and the ADA and even Ronnie (
laugh.gif
) getting axed. But it's the one that we won't see coming that's got me on the edge.

Back
Top Bottom