Official Sons Of Anarchy Season 4 Thread: Season Finale Episode 14 "To Be - Act 2" (Tues 10 pm est)

damn, show is crack......

- Clay is straight ruthless, for a second when he told gemma he wouldnt touch tara i believed him. SMH.

-Juice is one of my fav characters but his time is up. Dont see him getting out of this, homie didnt learn his lesson the first time and now seems like hes about to jump right back in with the feds.

-preview for next week is
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

After Episode 8 (last week)
1. Piney 0%
2. Unser 20%
3. Tara 50%
4. Juice 50%
5. Clay 70%
6. Bobby 80%

After Episode 9 (this week)

1. Tara 10%
2. Unser 15%
3. Juice 50%
4. Bobby 80%
5. Clay 80%
6. Piney (DEAD)

I trust Kurt Sutter because he's a phenomenal writer, but I have zero clue where the season goes next episode and beyond. I'm trying to process fictional probabilities with business (real world) probabilities and everything keeps confusing me.

Are Theo Rossi and Maggie Siff (Juice and Tara) about to get bigger offers in TV/movies and that's why they're being written out, to continue their careers and add to the story? Will one or both die? If you ask me, killing off both of them both equally makes sense and doesn't. Killing one, sure. I could still buy that, even with Piney already biting the dust and Unser in the on deck circle (The way Gemma talked to him seems like some ill foreshadowing that Clay is gonna have him offed), but I just don't get killing Juice and Tara off. Say they both die.

We've got left

Clay and Tig vs. Jax, Opie, Bobby, Chibbs

with Happy and Kozik being variables. I just see the showing going in a more sensationalized direction if Tara dies and Jax doesn't IMMEDIATELY kill Clay. However, I think my girl's days are numbers. That preview... it's just every man's worst nightmare. I've gotta re-watch it, but if they take the kids too... :SMH

Right now, there's like 1 major storyline and 4 sub storylines going on, interesting to see who they all play out. You've got the overall Cartel storyline and inside that one you've got the Tara/Piney storyline, the Juice snitch storyline, which ties into the IRA and Roosevelt storyling and the Chibbs storyline, then you've got the Mayan/leak/Ruiz storyline. Also, we've got the Bobby/Otto/USADA Cartel storyline.

Damn, this is such a good show.

After Episode 8 (last week)
1. Piney 0%
2. Unser 20%
3. Tara 50%
4. Juice 50%
5. Clay 70%
6. Bobby 80%

After Episode 9 (this week)

1. Tara 10%
2. Unser 15%
3. Juice 50%
4. Bobby 80%
5. Clay 80%
6. Piney (DEAD)

I trust Kurt Sutter because he's a phenomenal writer, but I have zero clue where the season goes next episode and beyond. I'm trying to process fictional probabilities with business (real world) probabilities and everything keeps confusing me.

Are Theo Rossi and Maggie Siff (Juice and Tara) about to get bigger offers in TV/movies and that's why they're being written out, to continue their careers and add to the story? Will one or both die? If you ask me, killing off both of them both equally makes sense and doesn't. Killing one, sure. I could still buy that, even with Piney already biting the dust and Unser in the on deck circle (The way Gemma talked to him seems like some ill foreshadowing that Clay is gonna have him offed), but I just don't get killing Juice and Tara off. Say they both die.

We've got left

Clay and Tig vs. Jax, Opie, Bobby, Chibbs

with Happy and Kozik being variables. I just see the showing going in a more sensationalized direction if Tara dies and Jax doesn't IMMEDIATELY kill Clay. However, I think my girl's days are numbers. That preview... it's just every man's worst nightmare. I've gotta re-watch it, but if they take the kids too... :SMH

Right now, there's like 1 major storyline and 4 sub storylines going on, interesting to see who they all play out. You've got the overall Cartel storyline and inside that one you've got the Tara/Piney storyline, the Juice snitch storyline, which ties into the IRA and Roosevelt storyling and the Chibbs storyline, then you've got the Mayan/leak/Ruiz storyline. Also, we've got the Bobby/Otto/USADA Cartel storyline.

Damn, this is such a good show.

I knew clay was still gonna put the hit out. What the hell are they going to do about piney? What's juice thinking? Next weeks episode looks craaazzy! I hope this week flys by.

I knew clay was still gonna put the hit out. What the hell are they going to do about piney? What's juice thinking? Next weeks episode looks craaazzy! I hope this week flys by.

Hold up, so Georgie didn't kill Luann or was Potter lying to Otto?

Season is getting good, seems theres one problem after another.

Not feeling how they went an entire episode without letting Opie and the club know about Piney.

Potter jumping on the table after Juice got on Roosevelt
laugh.gif

Lobos are making the Galindos look weak

Not sure how Clay won't end up dead by seasons end.

Can't wait for next week.

Hold up, so Georgie didn't kill Luann or was Potter lying to Otto?

Season is getting good, seems theres one problem after another.

Not feeling how they went an entire episode without letting Opie and the club know about Piney.

Potter jumping on the table after Juice got on Roosevelt
laugh.gif

Lobos are making the Galindos look weak

Not sure how Clay won't end up dead by seasons end.

Can't wait for next week.

even tho we want Clay out of the club
i dont see the show working without him so im pretty excited how the turnout is going to be
about the hamlet plot
That’s right: SOA’s writers trick viewers into learning Shakespeare. SOA's creator, Kurt Sutter, has said, “I don't want to overplay that but it's there. It's not a version of Hamlet but it's definitely influenced by it.

even tho we want Clay out of the club
i dont see the show working without him so im pretty excited how the turnout is going to be
about the hamlet plot
That’s right: SOA’s writers trick viewers into learning Shakespeare. SOA's creator, Kurt Sutter, has said, “I don't want to overplay that but it's there. It's not a version of Hamlet but it's definitely influenced by it.

^
I think since the beginning of the show that they've made it known it's influenced by Hamlet.  Never read the play in high school, read the more popular Shakespeare ones.  If you know the cliffnotes then it'd be easy to see the connection.  Maybe i'll check it out when I have time.

^
I think since the beginning of the show that they've made it known it's influenced by Hamlet.  Never read the play in high school, read the more popular Shakespeare ones.  If you know the cliffnotes then it'd be easy to see the connection.  Maybe i'll check it out when I have time.

Finally got a chance to watch last nights episode,
eek.gif
 at that hit being put out for Tara next episode

Finally got a chance to watch last nights episode,
eek.gif
 at that hit being put out for Tara next episode

i know this wouldn't happen but where do you think the show would go if next week they killed jax instead of tara (not saying tara gets killed next week) sort of like when they accidentally killed opie's wife

i know this wouldn't happen but where do you think the show would go if next week they killed jax instead of tara (not saying tara gets killed next week) sort of like when they accidentally killed opie's wife

Originally Posted by IMASOLEMAN18

There would be no show without jax. I can't see how the rest of the show would be if it happened.

Originally Posted by IMASOLEMAN18

There would be no show without jax. I can't see how the rest of the show would be if it happened.

the lobo's showed the garlendo who was boss
eek.gif

i think clay used the hit for jax & not tara
Juice is still gettin deeper in that bs but when he socked the cop
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Gemma is a true ride or die %#$%$
how they didnt tell anyone about piney for the entire ep
eek.gif

http://www.teefury.com/
1319394971_TOP__102221h58m02.jpg

$12 shipped the shirt is gonna be taken down in 13 hrs jump on it...i already got me & my gf one
pimp.gif

the lobo's showed the garlendo who was boss
eek.gif

i think clay used the hit for jax & not tara
Juice is still gettin deeper in that bs but when he socked the cop
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Gemma is a true ride or die %#$%$
how they didnt tell anyone about piney for the entire ep
eek.gif

http://www.teefury.com/
1319394971_TOP__102221h58m02.jpg

$12 shipped the shirt is gonna be taken down in 13 hrs jump on it...i already got me & my gf one
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom