Official Sons Of Anarchy Season 4 Thread: Season Finale Episode 14 "To Be - Act 2" (Tues 10 pm est)

I wonder whats going to happen with Juice now..Chibs told him that him being part black was basically meaningless and not to worry, but yet dude still checks in the the FEDS..Can't wait for that to unfold..

Opie is gonna go on a straight up rampage..I swear to God when Unser told him about Clay and they showed a close up of his face I thought he was going to go Super Saiyan 3..

I wonder whats going to happen with Juice now..Chibs told him that him being part black was basically meaningless and not to worry, but yet dude still checks in the the FEDS..Can't wait for that to unfold..

Opie is gonna go on a straight up rampage..I swear to God when Unser told him about Clay and they showed a close up of his face I thought he was going to go Super Saiyan 3..

Originally Posted by jrdnkiks213

$%$.  JUST.  GOT.  REAL.

REAL.  QUICK. 

eek.gif
THIS!!! 
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Man, this show gives me the ++%!$#+ chills....best ++%!$#+ show on TV. PERIOD.

When Unser was telling Op EVERYTHING I stood up from my set and watched it as if I was watching that Uconn/Pitt game last year when Kemba hit 'em with that step back. 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

That scene right there had me going nuts, felt like I was watching Anakin Skywalker being transformed into Darth Vader in a split second, then that preview of Op driving reckless on the bike for next week had me 
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
 you KNOW he's going to be on a rampage, whether he turns on EVERYBODY and just starts catching bodies, or he teams up with Jax and murks Clay.

My Body is not ready for the rest of this season, Clay walking in Taras room strapped, Op going All Harvey Dent post convo with Joxer on us, Jax  vs Clay, Jax relationship with Tara, Jax and Op issues, Otto vs. Bobby, Tig resigning from his position, (still confused, is he out the club for good ?
ohwell.gif
) and NOT TO MENTION the Juice @+#+@+$@.....

%!$+ is real.

Originally Posted by jrdnkiks213

$%$.  JUST.  GOT.  REAL.

REAL.  QUICK. 

eek.gif
THIS!!! 
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Man, this show gives me the ++%!$#+ chills....best ++%!$#+ show on TV. PERIOD.

When Unser was telling Op EVERYTHING I stood up from my set and watched it as if I was watching that Uconn/Pitt game last year when Kemba hit 'em with that step back. 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

That scene right there had me going nuts, felt like I was watching Anakin Skywalker being transformed into Darth Vader in a split second, then that preview of Op driving reckless on the bike for next week had me 
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
 you KNOW he's going to be on a rampage, whether he turns on EVERYBODY and just starts catching bodies, or he teams up with Jax and murks Clay.

My Body is not ready for the rest of this season, Clay walking in Taras room strapped, Op going All Harvey Dent post convo with Joxer on us, Jax  vs Clay, Jax relationship with Tara, Jax and Op issues, Otto vs. Bobby, Tig resigning from his position, (still confused, is he out the club for good ?
ohwell.gif
) and NOT TO MENTION the Juice @+#+@+$@.....

%!$+ is real.

I don't think Tig is outta the club..He only turned in his SGT at Arms patch, which I think was his way of telling Clay that he isn't going to be his right hand anymore..If he wanted to quit the club he woulda thrown down his cut..

I do have one small gripe about this episode..And thats Sutter bringin' Abel's momma back to the show..I don't see how this can work into this season at all..But maybe he brought her back to do some quick appearances in the remaining episodes of this season in order to set up a larger storyline next season..Wish they woulda found someone younger than DeMatteo (sp?)..Cause if Im not mistaken her and Jax have known each other for real long time and she looks atleast 10 years older than him..She's a really good actress, I just don't think she fits the role they have her playing

I don't think Tig is outta the club..He only turned in his SGT at Arms patch, which I think was his way of telling Clay that he isn't going to be his right hand anymore..If he wanted to quit the club he woulda thrown down his cut..

I do have one small gripe about this episode..And thats Sutter bringin' Abel's momma back to the show..I don't see how this can work into this season at all..But maybe he brought her back to do some quick appearances in the remaining episodes of this season in order to set up a larger storyline next season..Wish they woulda found someone younger than DeMatteo (sp?)..Cause if Im not mistaken her and Jax have known each other for real long time and she looks atleast 10 years older than him..She's a really good actress, I just don't think she fits the role they have her playing

yeah she does look old as +%*%...lol...i'd prolly still dip in it tho...*kanye shrug*

Yeah my brother told me he think's the same as what you stated, that Tig is just giving up his position in the club but remaining in the club...

I'll tell you this, seeing Clay cry was some powerful +%*%....You can tell he know's he's %+%*%+ up BADLY

yeah she does look old as +%*%...lol...i'd prolly still dip in it tho...*kanye shrug*

Yeah my brother told me he think's the same as what you stated, that Tig is just giving up his position in the club but remaining in the club...

I'll tell you this, seeing Clay cry was some powerful +%*%....You can tell he know's he's %+%*%+ up BADLY

It was a 90 minute episode..I wish they did 90 for each episode..Feels like things can develop better with the extra few minutes per show..

We haven't even talked about Otto yet..Dude said he wanted to be the one to tell Bobby that he ratted the club out..And he wants his execution date pushed up..He gonna roll on the club and not one single damn will be given..

I've also come to the conclusion that Chibs will be the one that ends Juices time on earth..I think Otto will be the one to flip on the club and Juice will get busted trying to find a way out of having to be the rat..Chibs will find out the whole truth as to why Juice tried to kill himself and then Juice will get "future endeavored"..

It was a 90 minute episode..I wish they did 90 for each episode..Feels like things can develop better with the extra few minutes per show..

We haven't even talked about Otto yet..Dude said he wanted to be the one to tell Bobby that he ratted the club out..And he wants his execution date pushed up..He gonna roll on the club and not one single damn will be given..

I've also come to the conclusion that Chibs will be the one that ends Juices time on earth..I think Otto will be the one to flip on the club and Juice will get busted trying to find a way out of having to be the rat..Chibs will find out the whole truth as to why Juice tried to kill himself and then Juice will get "future endeavored"..

I only saw 60 minutes of it through a link but I feel like everything matched up to what the thread was talking about.

I only saw 60 minutes of it through a link but I feel like everything matched up to what the thread was talking about.

Lenny is Lenny The Pimp..He's the guy who has to plug his trach hole in order to talk..He's one of the founding members or First 9

Lenny is Lenny The Pimp..He's the guy who has to plug his trach hole in order to talk..He's one of the founding members or First 9

His first appearance was in season 3..Otto reaches out to him, they're both in jail, so he will set up a meeting between the Russians and samcro..

His first appearance was in season 3..Otto reaches out to him, they're both in jail, so he will set up a meeting between the Russians and samcro..

Back
Top Bottom