Official Sons Of Anarchy Season 4 Thread: Season Finale Episode 14 "To Be - Act 2" (Tues 10 pm est)

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

WORST SHOW EVER!!!!!
30t6p3b.gif

I've never seen previous seasons of this show but I decided to check this season out

-Not one likeable character, NOT ONE
-Are they the most incompetent criminals in history? How you gon' do dirt and the cops and your enemies know EXACTLY where you live?
-Who the hell does business with the cartels and expects it to end well?
-That lady is the worst doctor ever, I'm surprised she wasn't let go earlier---she deserved what happened to her hand
-After one episode of the cartels sending decapitated bodies to my "shop" I'm quitting the "gang" and dipping
indifferent.gif

-Half-black dude absolutely sucks at not looking like a snitch---come on son, after that fiasco with the missing drugs wasn't it kinda obvious who took it?
-Most terrible shows at least compensate by showing you t**ties, this one doesn't show enough

The highlight of the show was when they played Yelawolf at the bar
Why even bother coming in here with all that nonsense?..Don't you have some atheist thread to start and sound overly important in?..Go away troll..

he can say whatever he wants, i dont have a problem with anything he's saying, i didnt write the show, im not getting a paycheck from fx, who cares? I like this show but honestly the acting is pretty terrible from the entire male cast.

he can say whatever he wants, i dont have a problem with anything he's saying, i didnt write the show, im not getting a paycheck from fx, who cares? I like this show but honestly the acting is pretty terrible from the entire male cast.

Originally Posted by casekicks

WORST SHOW EVER!!!!!
30t6p3b.gif

I've never seen previous seasons of this show but I decided to check this season out

-Are they the most incompetent criminals in history? How you gon' do dirt and the cops and your enemies know EXACTLY where you live?
-That lady is the worst doctor ever, I'm surprised she wasn't let go earlier---she deserved what happened to her hand
-After one episode of the cartels sending decapitated bodies to my "shop" I'm quitting the "gang" and dipping
indifferent.gif

-Half-black dude absolutely sucks at not looking like a snitch---come on son, after that fiasco with the missing drugs wasn't it kinda obvious who took it?
-Most terrible shows at least compensate by showing you t**ties, this one doesn't show enough

Why even bother coming in here with all that nonsense?..Don't you have some atheist thread to start and sound overly important in?..Go away troll..

LOL @ people getting offended
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

If I had to sit through the season of the show I deserve to post my opinion on it in this thread like everyone else---It would be one thing if I watched 2 episodes and tried to speak on it but I actually sat through the whole season

Why are you so mad? And until Putty or someone else makes another religious thread I suppose I'll have to find another way to piss people like you off

LOL @ people threatening to report me, for what exactly? For watching a show and saying that I didn't like it? There are movie threads created on NT where people offer their opinions and if I'm not mistaken not everyone in those threads necessarily likes the movie

GTHO with that nonsense
ohwell.gif

WORST SHOW EVER!!!!!
30t6p3b.gif

indifferent.gif

LOL @ people getting offended
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

If I had to sit through the season of the show I deserve to post my opinion on it in this thread like everyone else---It would be one thing if I watched 2 episodes and tried to speak on it but I actually sat through the whole season

Why are you so mad? And until Putty or someone else makes another religious thread I suppose I'll have to find another way to piss people like you off

LOL @ people threatening to report me, for what exactly? For watching a show and saying that I didn't like it? There are movie threads created on NT where people offer their opinions and if I'm not mistaken not everyone in those threads necessarily likes the movie

GTHO with that nonsense
ohwell.gif

It's not that people are offended by what you said, it's everyone is tired of you period..You always startin' some crap just for the sake of it..And just cause you have the right to come in here and post something, that doesnt mean you should..You knew exactly what you were gonna say and what it was gonna start, but yet in your trollish way you just couldnt help yourself could you?..

It's not that people are offended by what you said, it's everyone is tired of you period..You always startin' some crap just for the sake of it..And just cause you have the right to come in here and post something, that doesnt mean you should..You knew exactly what you were gonna say and what it was gonna start, but yet in your trollish way you just couldnt help yourself could you?..

Blah blah blah blah blah, the more you respond the more this thread gets side-tracked-for someone who goes around calling people trolls you sure do a hell of a job feeding them

I did not expect people to take what I posted personally

So damn angry over nothing
30t6p3b.gif

Blah blah blah blah blah, the more you respond the more this thread gets side-tracked-for someone who goes around calling people trolls you sure do a hell of a job feeding them

I did not expect people to take what I posted personally

So damn angry over nothing
30t6p3b.gif

Clay will die at the hand of a son....

*Kozik aka. Lem died in an explosion in The Shield. His line of "You gotta be ******** me" was BRILLIANT writing...loved the tie-in to The Shield.
pimp.gif

Clay will die at the hand of a son....

*Kozik aka. Lem died in an explosion in The Shield. His line of "You gotta be ******** me" was BRILLIANT writing...loved the tie-in to The Shield.
pimp.gif

I agree with doyung about Tara..It'd be great to see her become more of a badass instead of the whiny/nagging person she's become..Remember when she first started to embrace the club life and Gemma took her, and some guns, to the pron set and she unloaded on the blonde skeezers car?..Thats how I want her to become..Where she aint afraid to handle her business but still have a decent head on her shoulders..If they are going to keep her with her current attitude then by all means put a bullet in her big ole head and get her outta here..

I agree with doyung about Tara..It'd be great to see her become more of a badass instead of the whiny/nagging person she's become..Remember when she first started to embrace the club life and Gemma took her, and some guns, to the pron set and she unloaded on the blonde skeezers car?..Thats how I want her to become..Where she aint afraid to handle her business but still have a decent head on her shoulders..If they are going to keep her with her current attitude then by all means put a bullet in her big ole head and get her outta here..

Originally Posted by Proshares

Lem can't catch a break, a grenade and now a land mine
laugh.gif

I yelled LEM at my TV...no lie.
laugh.gif
Kurt Sutter, a !#*#%$$%#!$% for that one.

And the end with Opie got me so hyped had to watch Remember the Titans. Him and Avon Barksdale on defense.
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Lem can't catch a break, a grenade and now a land mine
laugh.gif

I yelled LEM at my TV...no lie.
laugh.gif
Kurt Sutter, a !#*#%$$%#!$% for that one.

And the end with Opie got me so hyped had to watch Remember the Titans. Him and Avon Barksdale on defense.
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Things changed for Tara when she murked that girl that was holding her and Gemma hostage back in Season 2 (I think)...

*Just saw this...pretty damn clever
laugh.gif

Kurt Sutter on twitter : "There's an outtake where Kenny yells, "Shane" before he blows up. It was an ironic, out-of-nowhere death. No build-up, no story, just dead." and "No one caught the south park irony either? Oh my god, Kenny's dead. Again. C'mon people keep up. I do this **** to keep you entertained."

Dude that played Kozik/Lem is named Kenny Johnson. 

Things changed for Tara when she murked that girl that was holding her and Gemma hostage back in Season 2 (I think)...

*Just saw this...pretty damn clever
laugh.gif

Kurt Sutter on twitter : "There's an outtake where Kenny yells, "Shane" before he blows up. It was an ironic, out-of-nowhere death. No build-up, no story, just dead." and "No one caught the south park irony either? Oh my god, Kenny's dead. Again. C'mon people keep up. I do this **** to keep you entertained."

Dude that played Kozik/Lem is named Kenny Johnson. 

Originally Posted by MrONegative

eek.gif
pimp.gif
Hold up, Ope is the guy who got paralyzed in Remember the Titans?  
eek.gif
eek.gif

I had no idea.  I didn't bother to learn the actor's name and you can't even see his face with that long hair and beard.

Originally Posted by MrONegative

eek.gif
pimp.gif
Hold up, Ope is the guy who got paralyzed in Remember the Titans?  
eek.gif
eek.gif

I had no idea.  I didn't bother to learn the actor's name and you can't even see his face with that long hair and beard.

Back
Top Bottom