Official Spartacus: Vengence thread - Epic Season Finale

Damnit bk I can't stand you or anything you say, but I have to agree about Asher..My hate for him is almost as great as my hatred for you sir..

Originally Posted by shogun

Illythia is dirty.  She turned on her husband real quick these past few episodes.
Glad that fruity looking Cain Velsaquez lookalike got hit with a spear.  I've wanted that dude dead ever since he messed up Lucretia's virginal handmaid.  
mad.gif

If Spartacus beats Gannicus in that one on one fight they showed in the preview, I will no longer be a fan of the show.  spartacus isn't even good enough to lace the Champ's boots/sandals.
Nah brah Spartacus > Gannicus all day. 
Don't let the new actor fool you, Spartacus has put in way more work than Gannicus. 

^
Nah, doesn't matter if it's Andy playing him or the new guy.  Gannicus was god-like in Gods of the Arena.  Spartacus would be ranked 3rd at best.

You guys talk about just fighting in the arena, or being a overall badass. In the arena I'll give it to Ganni, but Spartacus's resume outside the arena is unmatched. Spartacus takes the overall category, easily

I don't see what difference being in or out of the arena would make.  If it's one on one then Gannicus should be able to smack him around.  In the prequel thread, most of us thought Gannicus was the bigger badass.

Originally Posted by RustyShackleford

You guys talk about just fighting in the arena, or being a overall badass. In the arena I'll give it to Ganni, but Spartacus's resume outside the arena is unmatched. Spartacus takes the overall category, easily

you're mistaken.  asher would get all of those dudes murked at the same time.

Originally Posted by bkmac

Looks like Asher gets got next episode? I hope so, dude is slime 
laugh.gif

you know damn well he isn't taking any L's til the finale
laugh.gif

Asher is the cockroach of the show, he'll be around forever and nothing will kill him..Or he's toast in the next episode..
roll.gif

Originally Posted by casekicks

Last night's episode was by far the best of this season..The new guy has finally started to step up his acting game..So glad Illythia's dad got what was coming to his smugass..And the look on her face when she realized her hubby killed him was priceless..Hopefully Doctore' survives and they can all get along enough to go on a rampage..Only thing I didn't like was the horrible SyFy channel looking effects when the arena was burning..Looked incredibly cheesy..
he said that spartacus killed him though so i think she believed him ... 
laugh.gif
@ the special effects though ... i was like %#@ is this ... budget for the show must be finished ... 

episode was the best of the season and one of the best in the 3 seasons ... 
eek.gif

Oenomaus and Gannicus are like 1a and 1b.  Everyone else is far behind.
This ... maus fought Theokoles in his prime ... Gannicus is crazy athletic ... look at those matches in the prequel ... Spartacus was moving up though but he wasn't there yet ... Spartacus > Crixus 
That episode was so good i'm watching it again ... 

That speech that Illithyia gave to Gaius was full of ether ... my dude was like 
eek.gif
mad.gif
ohwell.gif
frown.gif
tired.gif
sick.gif
 in that order ... 

like a speck on the wall 

the memories will fade 

she went in ... 
eek.gif

this episode is up there ... favorite episode though - i gotta cosign with the one when andy took on the dudes in front of Gaius ... !+$@ was too dope ... 

I know Gaius said that Spartacus killed her dad, but watch it again..When he tells her that they get through it together as husband and wife, you can hear a certain tone to his voice and then she has a different reaction than when he first said dude was dead..It's subtle, but if you watch it you can tell she knows what really happened..Atleast thats how me and my wife both took that scene..Just my opinion though..

This season is slowly starting to remind me of last season..Starts out with some exciting stuff in the 1st episode, then slows down for a couple to help develop the story, then it kicks it up a few notches around midseason..Now watch and see if it aint gonna go full throttle the rest of the way..Atleast I hope thats how it goes..

Glad that fruity looking Cain Velsaquez lookalike got hit with a spear.  I've wanted that dude dead ever since he messed up Lucretia's virginal handmaid.  
mad.gif

mad.gif
pimp.gif
Yes

Asher WILL NEVER DIE
roll.gif

Originally Posted by HOOD17

mad.gif

mad.gif
pimp.gif
Yes

Asher WILL NEVER DIE
roll.gif
od how he did that shorty dirty ... poop chute and everything ... ol' girl was never the same 

now this was a good ep!!!
now that the arena is destroyed no more arena fights
frown.gif

gannicus, spartacus, crixus, animayus.......................
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

GAME OVER!

Originally Posted by casekicks

I know Gaius said that Spartacus killed her dad, but watch it again..When he tells her that they get through it together as husband and wife, you can hear a certain tone to his voice and then she has a different reaction than when he first said dude was dead..It's subtle, but if you watch it you can tell she knows what really happened..Atleast thats how me and my wife both took that scene..Just my opinion though..

I think is was more so because she knows that her father can't dissolve her marriage to Gaius anymore and all her plans are thrown out the window.  She is doomed.

I used to really hate Gaius, and still do for the most part, but not as much as before.  Maybe it's just cause they been messing with him lately.  Still can't wait for Spartacus to get him.  I love the fact that Spartacus speared that cornball looking dude.  All the Romans seem to talk trash to eachother, but he did it the worse.  The Roman guys do a good job in making all of us hate them., and I hope all of them die.

This is by far the best episode of the season.  When Gannicus showed up I was like
pimp.gif

Can't wait for the next episode.

I'm still not over how Gannicus did my man Animayus, hope he doesn't accept his apology.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by HOOD17

Glad that fruity looking Cain Velsaquez lookalike got hit with a spear. 
mad.gif
pimp.gif
Yes
THIS!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by anabolic dunk

I thought Agron saw Nasir as a younger brother, but that kissed made me go "I KNEW IT!"
i too thought agron thought nasir was a younger brother/person he could train etc. i knew nasir was gay, but was thrown off when agron went in for the kiss 

Originally Posted by denni5themenace

Originally Posted by anabolic dunk

I thought Agron saw Nasir as a younger brother, but that kissed made me go "I KNEW IT!"
i too thought agron thought nasir was a younger brother/person he could train etc. i knew nasir was gay, but was thrown off when agron went in for the kiss 

That POV never even crossed my mind about him seeing dude as a younger brother..It seemed to me right from the beginning when them two met that he was smitten with dude..
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Let me ask yall a question..Me and my wife watch this show together every week since the first episode and we pretty much agree on how the storylines play out and whats going to happen next and so on..We're disagreed on this topic though..I think that illythia is preggers by Spartacus as a result of the joke Lucretia played on her..My wife thinks the complete opposite and thinks her husband is the baby daddy..Which way do you guys think it's going to go?  

^
I'm not sure what direction the writers are going with that.  In the first season, Illythia hated Spartacus more than anything and was disgusted when she found out she was screwing him Eyes Wide Shut mask style.  But then this season she keeps having flashbacks and seemed to like it now.  I don't know if those flashbacks are clues to anything.

I agree with you, I thought those two guys were going to be butt buddies the first time they kept looking at each other funny 
laugh.gif
.  You don't give weird glances like that to friends or little brother types.

Back
Top Bottom