Official Spring/Summer Footwear Thread vol. Nike Roshe Run FTW!

Originally Posted by RFX45

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

Originally Posted by shogun

Just ordered my first pairs of Lungarglide 3's and Free Run 2's.  I'm going for ultra-comfortable footwear this spring/ summer 
smokin.gif

You know the Free Run 3s come out April 5th, right?
The Free Run 2s looks better though. The Free 3.0 looks better than the Free Run 3 as well.
Yeah, that was my reasoning.  I've liked the design of the FR 2's for a while and finally pulled the trigger.  I don't like the look of the FR 3's that much.  UPS should be delivering them any minute now 
smokin.gif

Ignore the shoes, I'll be rocking the sneakers a lot this spring, Cole Haan off the outlet for 60$ can't beat that.

6891158066_a8dfc13c55_b.jpg

I was going to order a pair of Lebrons IX. but yall dudes got me about to change my mind with all those trainers.

Originally Posted by shogun

Originally Posted by RFX45

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

You know the Free Run 3s come out April 5th, right?
The Free Run 2s looks better though. The Free 3.0 looks better than the Free Run 3 as well.
Yeah, that was my reasoning.  I've liked the design of the FR 2's for a while and finally pulled the trigger.  I don't like the look of the FR 3's that much.  UPS should be delivering them any minute now 
smokin.gif

FR2 > FR3 by far (aesthetically). I just dislike the Volt DF piece on the GRs. Plus, the 3s are stiffer compared to the 2s.

I did order a pair of iDs with a 3.0 upper with a 5.0 sole though. They should be coming in this week. This pair'll be the dealbreaker/maker if I decide to get more iDs or not... 

Ordered the teal roshe runs, but afraid they wont be what i expect. Selling or returning them and stocking up on KD IV's while theyre still only 95, and before they increase like Lebrons . . .

Anyone know if I can still buy some of the FR 2's in volt/black anywhere?  Kept putting them off cuz I already had a different color but I lost them recently. 

Originally Posted by 1Chainz

Ordered the teal roshe runs, but afraid they wont be what i expect. Selling or returning them and stocking up on KD IV's while theyre still only 95, and before they increase like Lebrons . . .

Where did you order from?

Originally Posted by TeamJordan79

TBL_42287_cat_men_fm.jpg

could anyone identify these? I know they're "handcrafted hookset" timberlands but I cant find them anywhere on their site. Is it a past or future spring/summer release?

For those interested in these, they're finally on the timberlands website, can't buy em yet but they're "coming soon". $90

Real talk, them Roshe kicks you dudes been sweating the past 16 pages are ugly as *$@%.

Originally Posted by milestailsprowe

I grabbed a pair of
attachment.php

and some other white based jays, light running kicks, some dress shoes for bussiness 

GOATmost underrated J's IMHO.For me I rock the all white purcells and some plaid polo boat shoes.
Shoes_iA06160.jpg

6142117-Ralph-Lauren_Nordstrom-54.95.jpg

Back
Top Bottom