Official Spring/Summer Footwear Thread vol. Nike Roshe Run FTW!

Originally Posted by SolexSup

Originally Posted by StillIn729

I don't expect them to look exactly like Ty's but def more Ty's pair than what is on NDC
I use his Kobe pics as references vs Kobe pics on NDC
Free shipping and free returns on NDC so if you dont like em you wont lose anything *shrug*
yup that's why I ordered them instead of waiting til they hit stores 

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by Levar Burton

Originally Posted by ninjahood

*aheeeeem*

546731_10150646838849580_591444579_9506417_630642207_n.jpg

so thats that.

anyone else wanna attempt to come at my neck?
grin.gif
laugh.gif

i represent da common man..i keep it 100% whether ya cats like it or not...and for da record, 1996 >> 2012 when it comes to music, our economy, styles, etc.

and this aint no shot to steezy, grown man can wear w/e da hell he wants...but grown men can also have opinions. it be a cold day in hell before i ever wore anything

remotely resembling that.
Maybe it's people that can't afford them or have the style to pull them off who are upset?
we're talkin about millions upon millions of people on google, so thats kinda rational goes out da window.

So there aren't millions upon millions of people frustrated with social identity who happen to be poor that have access to "Google"? 

Originally Posted by NachoBroadway

How did "Dominicans" get pulled into this nonsense?

keeping it simple

tumblr_m1cyj0zTFH1roeq5ho1_500.jpg
No clue, pay that no mind or offense bro. 
Those white joints are fire though

Would like to get these but want to see them in person somehow first. Think im gonna risk it and just order them.
pTBL1-10080722v275.jpg

Originally Posted by CJ863

Originally Posted by taymane23

I should had scooped those free runs off of homie in the buy and sell when I had tha chance. I cant be droppin a 100+ on shoes anymore.

If you're still looking runningwarehouse.com still has a few colorwaysleft for under 80 bucks. Ordered a pair last week 67 shipped. Use RUNBLOG10 for 10% off.Also I'm not seeing it with those Roshe runs, I swear most of y'all only like stuff because the next person says they're dope

much appreciated brotha quick question whats the sizing like?

Nike Rosherun. These appeared for me today out the blue and YES…they’re everything they’re cracked up to be. Looking forward to acquiring more colorways of these. I’m not sure the release date on these but if you see the Roscherun’s try a pair on, you won’t regret spending $70 bucks on them. #thanksNike
m80801.jpg

those Rosheruns are beautiful.

got these loafers from Jcrew last year, these will also get alot of burn this summer

7022726705_d0f456be74_b.jpg

Originally Posted by donjuan513

Nike Rosherun. These appeared for me today out the blue and YES…they’re everything they’re cracked up to be. Looking forward to acquiring more colorways of these. I’m not sure the release date on these but if you see the Roscherun’s try a pair on, you won’t regret spending $70 bucks on them. #thanksNike
m80801.jpg

These and the grey/teal 
pimp.gif

Called a couple places about the roshe runs in my area with no luck... Anyone know any mom an pop stores around the Seattle area that are carrying those? Or any other stores that would be carrying them? Called a Champs, and Niketown and dudes had no idea what I was talking about 
ohwell.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by donjuan513

m80801.jpg

cant wait
pimp.gif

Just ordered my first pairs of Lungarglide 3's and Free Run 2's.  I'm going for ultra-comfortable footwear this spring/ summer 
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom