[::Official Spurs @ Hornets ROUND 2 GAME 1 Post - SATURDAY 10:30 ET::]

Lets go Hornets
pimp.gif

aight now it's on.

heavy competition, but spurs got this in 6

they're just too experienced and deep

as long as chric paul gets contained, they should be good

tired.gif
didn't know the rules applied for the next round as well...thoughtit was for the current series.

My bad Ska...jeez...cant help but to be excited.
ohwell.gif

I think Spurs in 5 or 6. Its almost destined for the Lakers vs Spurs this year, but NO will get their chance for many years to come.

nerd.gif

smokin.gif

[stuart scott] Yo, cancel your plans, playa... this series is gonna be off the CHARTS, son! [/scott]

so...

this post gets locked and re-opened 3 days later, but my Lakers post gets deleted
nerd.gif

49c2512e8e58612158c24aaec831b2ec5197745.gif

anyways, let's go Hornets

Wat up, LTB! These Western Conference semis are going to be intense. Lakers/ Jazz and Hornets/ Spurs
eek.gif

So, just to make sure, tomorrow's game isn't going to start until 9:00 local time, right?

TH0MAS CR0WN:
so...

this post gets locked and re-opened 3 days later, but my Lakers post gets deleted
nerd.gif

49c2512e8e58612158c24aaec831b2ec5197745.gif

anyways, let's go Hornets

Sooo... this post never got locked, so it never got it re-opened. People just stopped posting in it and we let it fall back, and I bumped it up.

And I have no idea what Laker thread you're talking about.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i dont think Peja will produce in this series....Mo's outta the question...looks @ Pargo, Wright and Bonzi for bench points

paul is gonna have his hands full... but then again the suns had no shot blockers so...

^Really, are you underestimating this Hornets team? As of right now, I predict the Spurs winning in 6, possibly 7.
However, Let's Go Hornets!

This New Orleans team reminds me of the 2005 Phoenix Suns. If you remember the Suns were in first place, Nash won MVP, D'Antoni won coach of the year andthe Suns still had Marion and Stoudemire.

With that said, I just realized that N.O. will have home court, but the hell with it, Spurs in 5.

This will be an interesting series, i believe SA will prevail though...We just have to work CP on the defensive end and get him MUCH more tired.
Let's go SA!!!!!

PO

Back
Top Bottom