[::Official Spurs @ Hornets ROUND 2 GAME 1 Post - SATURDAY 10:30 ET::]

Let's get it.
pimp.gif

Going to the game tonight. They're giving away Fan Up T-shirts and Serbsicles (Peja heads) to everyone.
pimp.gif

im a spurs fan so spurs in 6 - splitting the first two games in NO then spurs got next 2 at home, no wins 5 game in no, and spurs close it out in sa

I hope the Hornets win the series, I want to see Kobe and the Lakers vs. Paul and the Hornets.

Serbsicles is what we're calling them over at hornetsreport.com The arena is going to be crazy being that Jazz Fest is going on and it's in NewOrleans at 9. I'm a season ticket holder and I would imagine it will be the loudest game of the year. It's going to be funny seeing 18000+ Peja Headsin the stands especially when the Spurs are shooting free throws.
pimp.gif
Goodmarketing on N.O.'s part.

This is going to be a tough series for me in terms of picking a side. SA is my team but I always root for the Hornets when I can (ie anytime they're notplayin the Spurs) since Im from New Orleans.
I like to see them play well and this season was great for the city ............but Ive got to stick with the Spurs in this one.

C'mon Spurs....win this game.
My T-Mobile (or whoever sponsors it) Keys to the game for the spurs:
1.) Rotations on the pick & roll
2.) Rebounding - Gotta box out....can't let no Bonzi Wells or whatever get multiple offensive rebounds.
3.) Dictate the tempo - Honestly I think that if the Hornets score 100 in this game, the Spurs won't be winning.

Also, Ska...didn't realise u listened to pearl jam and sublime
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
....Respect level just went up another notch.

Chandler got 5 boards already.....I swear only bout 2 was legit, but I'll take it anyway....I like that Scott has them goin under the screen forcing Parkerto kill us with his jumpshot.....

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]They should fine TIM DUNCAN for taking that +%%#!%% long to shoot the free throw, Iflipped the channel, flipped back and he still was standing there[/color]
indifferent.gif
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom