[::Official Spurs @ Hornets ROUND 2 GAME 1 Post - SATURDAY 10:30 ET::]

*Puts on his flamesuit*

I don't see why people think Paul was robbed as MVP.
He's doing just what a point guard should be doing, getting his teamates involved with assists.
He was just better than everyone else at getting assists, but still John Stockton never won the MVP.
I could use this same arguement for Nash as well
I think it has to do with the fact that I can count the # of pass first pgs on 2 hands since Stockton retired... but I digress

*Keeps suit on*

Originally Posted by SoHi 23

*Puts on his flamesuit*

I don't see why people think Paul was robbed as MVP.
He's doing just what a point guard should be doing, getting his teamates involved with assists.
He was just better than everyone else at getting assists, but still John Stockton never won the MVP.
I could use this same arguement for Nash as well... but I digress

*Keeps suit on*

and every pg has 10plus assists per game.

West is just beasting
pimp.gif

Parker and Ginobli needs the ball more, NO's guards can't stop them

WHAT A LOB PASS, Wells NEEDS to drop that
smh.gif

Originally Posted by 10508 Cardo Jr Ln

Chris Paul, at the end of his career, will be the best pure point guard EVER in the history of the galaxy
laugh.gif

that is an understatement

Originally Posted by illmaticsoulchild

Duncan - 5 pts., 3 boards, 1-8 from the field.

Game Over.
tired.gif

Seems like that was the game plan. They'd concede everything else but not let the Spurs have any semblance of an inside game. It's working so far (Imean, they're still up), but the Spurs have hit a ton of three tonight.

Originally Posted by ii FLaSh ii

West is just beasting
pimp.gif
I knew he would end up a good pro, I saw him play quite a bit at Xavier and personally got to meet him a few times...

with my suns out, i am pulling for the hawks, and once they lose i am pulling for the hornets to win it all...

I can't stand the spurs especially manu and bowen...

1-9 now 5 pts, i dont think its one of those nights, i just think tyson is shutting him down...

that lay up by cp3 should just about wrap this one up, the spurs dont have enough offensive fire power to get back in this

Hornets
pimp.gif

Tyson Chandler showing that he isn't the only Hornets player who feels robbed of an award

Words cannot explain how much I enjoy seeing Bowen getting sonned out there.

I hate dude with a seething passion. He just seems like he'd be a class A $#$#.

It's not even the points that's disappointing, it's the boards. Dude can at least grab a defensive rebound.

Oh well, good win by the Hornets. Pop has some adjustments to work on.

Back
Top Bottom