***Official STALLEY thread**** (Savage Journey to the American Dream) Out Now DL link Front Page

20110420-LINCOLNWAYRMX.jpg

http://www.mediafire.com/?8aafwk4fnc58m7p

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Bone Thugs "Days Of Our Lives"!!!!!

That's where I knew that "She Hates The Bass" sample from!!! +%!* was torturing me!

Bone Thugs "Days Of Our Lives"!!!!!

That's where I knew that "She Hates The Bass" sample from!!! +%!* was torturing me!

checked for that Lincoln Nights tape a couple weeks ago after stumbling across that 'Slapp' video on a blog. Definitely co-signing. Just feels like some smooth Friday/Saturday afternoon riding music...

checked for that Lincoln Nights tape a couple weeks ago after stumbling across that 'Slapp' video on a blog. Definitely co-signing. Just feels like some smooth Friday/Saturday afternoon riding music...

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

Tried this dude out cause he I've heard some decent things.  His flow is a little too spoken-word for me.  Seems like his music tries really hard to be smooth, I don't know it was cool just not my thing.
Feeling the exact same way. I recognize what he's doing lyrically, but his voice stays the same throughout the whole mixtape. It's just like the production changes
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

Tried this dude out cause he I've heard some decent things.  His flow is a little too spoken-word for me.  Seems like his music tries really hard to be smooth, I don't know it was cool just not my thing.
Feeling the exact same way. I recognize what he's doing lyrically, but his voice stays the same throughout the whole mixtape. It's just like the production changes
laugh.gif

There's some stuff on the tape I really like.

About to check out the Autobiography next.

There's some stuff on the tape I really like.

About to check out the Autobiography next.

I'm late, but I'm loving this Lincoln Way Nights mixtape...between this, krit, and dom...I'm set for the sprint, early summer.

I'm late, but I'm loving this Lincoln Way Nights mixtape...between this, krit, and dom...I'm set for the sprint, early summer.

I'm feeling mighty clairvoyant watching all of this transpire 
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

When we agreed to help on the tape, I knew it was going to be good but didn't know if people would even hear it. I love the one MC-one producer approach. Glad it made it's way out to the masses.

Don't sleep on Rashad either. His production >

I'm feeling mighty clairvoyant watching all of this transpire 
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

When we agreed to help on the tape, I knew it was going to be good but didn't know if people would even hear it. I love the one MC-one producer approach. Glad it made it's way out to the masses.

Don't sleep on Rashad either. His production >

haven't posted in this thread, but still bumpin this tape like no other since it dropped
pimp.gif

Stalley really has skills and the production on this tape is
sick.gif
sick.gif

Lincoln Way Nights + Return of 4Eva + your car = epic $#%
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

haven't posted in this thread, but still bumpin this tape like no other since it dropped
pimp.gif

Stalley really has skills and the production on this tape is
sick.gif
sick.gif

Lincoln Way Nights + Return of 4Eva + your car = epic $#%
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom