***Official STALLEY thread**** (Savage Journey to the American Dream) Out Now DL link Front Page

I liked the overall smooth vibe of this tape. He's switched his style up from the spoken word to something more conventional. Sometimes I feel like he lacks charisma and I have no idea what direction he's trying to go in with his music, career. A little bit too much tough talk on here for me...
I'm still not sure how he ended up with MMG. How he isn't signed with Jet Life is beyond me. He's even a better fit for G.O.O.D. Music then he is with Ross and them boys.

Originally Posted by Be Easy

I liked the overall smooth vibe of this tape. He's switched his style up from the spoken word to something more conventional. Sometimes I feel like he lacks charisma and I have no idea what direction he's trying to go in with his music, career. A little bit too much tough talk on here for me...
I'm still not sure how he ended up with MMG. How he isn't signed with Jet Life is beyond me. He's even a better fit for G.O.O.D. Music then he is with Ross and them boys.
Ross is tryin' to get every diff lane in his crew
Stalley is a great fit, imo. 

He needs to sign 2 chainz and dom next. 

Originally Posted by Be Easy

Ross is tryin' to get every diff lane in his crew
Stalley is a great fit, imo. 

He needs to sign 2 chainz and dom next. 

Be Easy wrote:
Sometimes I feel like he lacks charisma and I have no idea what direction he's trying to go in with his music, career.

This is exactly what I feel about Stalley
Hes a BARELY above average rapper who gets above average beats but doesnt really do or say nothing to make himself stand out
Much rather hear him on the radio than all this other garbage out tho

Be Easy wrote:
Sometimes I feel like he lacks charisma and I have no idea what direction he's trying to go in with his music, career.

This is exactly what I feel about Stalley
Hes a BARELY above average rapper who gets above average beats but doesnt really do or say nothing to make himself stand out
Much rather hear him on the radio than all this other garbage out tho

Finally gave it more than a few spins. Not even gonna compare it to Lincoln Nights. I enjoy both projects respectively.

Finally gave it more than a few spins. Not even gonna compare it to Lincoln Nights. I enjoy both projects respectively.

I like "everything new" because it makes me feel like im listening to N.E.R.D. music, but it doesn't belong on the project though.

I feel like LWN's was written better, and the production was better.
Also seems like Stalley could of done a better job with the "American Dream" concept.

Home to You,Cold, everything new, hells' angel, live at blossom, BCGMMG remix<<
Why didnt he mess with Rashad for at-least one beat on this project? The block beaters did a poor job.

I like "everything new" because it makes me feel like im listening to N.E.R.D. music, but it doesn't belong on the project though.

I feel like LWN's was written better, and the production was better.
Also seems like Stalley could of done a better job with the "American Dream" concept.

Home to You,Cold, everything new, hells' angel, live at blossom, BCGMMG remix<<
Why didnt he mess with Rashad for at-least one beat on this project? The block beaters did a poor job.

Lover's Lane
pimp.gif

I personally love the tape been bumping it almost non-stop for the last 24 hours joint knocks hard

I personally love the tape been bumping it almost non-stop for the last 24 hours joint knocks hard

I was at his sob's show last night in NYC.  He killed it.  Live band was a nice touch.  I can see how many think he's boring because he says a lot of nothing, but there is some substance there.  Dude just tells his story and what he knows, I respect it.  Beat selection is immaculate. 

He performed a song which  I think had the same lyrics from that hot 97 freestyle, anyone know the name of the actual song?

I was at his sob's show last night in NYC.  He killed it.  Live band was a nice touch.  I can see how many think he's boring because he says a lot of nothing, but there is some substance there.  Dude just tells his story and what he knows, I respect it.  Beat selection is immaculate. 

He performed a song which  I think had the same lyrics from that hot 97 freestyle, anyone know the name of the actual song?

Back
Top Bottom