Official Starter Jacket Discussion Thread

Bruh just stop it already. These are the WORST threads of all time. No one cares what you are wearing. Just post in the WDYWT thread for all that.

its not about what im wearing!Starter jackets are one of the best fads ever in fashion history especially hip hop...flame ******ant suits!

They're hot for again for a season, get played out fast. Go away for about 2 years. Repeat.

Tryna find me the LRG varsity jacket from like '07, the Kelly green joint :wow:

Last edited:
You just said it was a fad op. smh. Anyway sports apparel in general can never be played out or a fad to me. You need to wear what you want to wear op and stop following trends.

I was one of the first people wearing starter it started circa 2008 qnd years later i see chris brown tyga everybody wearing them...its a trend and nba is about to capitalize and starter.i feel new big campaign and funky new colorways.i love old timberwolves and orlando magic satin joints

Had a mean Mitchell and Ness phillies satin jacket but and a hornets Starter jacket back in the day but that highly coveted Raiders starter jacket has always eluded me

Raiders has always been most voveted satin..i think because of the hood classic Boyz n The Hood..alot of fakes online tho beware

Thoses new villa x starter jackets series are straight up [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

Still got all my old starter joints from the early 90s in my parents garage somewhere.

since its getting a little cooler now might wear my warriors jacket soon. wanted to buy a new niners jacket. wonder if its still $100 bucks at sports authority. 

Back
Top Bottom