Official Starter Jacket Discussion Thread

Would like to wear my starter satin jacket. But have to be careful with this Seattle rain

this is mine soon

not a starter,but expecting the jacket will be there this week,kinda regret the move since a saw the new starter but im pretty shure they going to be hard as hell to find 

How do the vintage 1/2 zip hooded ones fit? true to size or down a size.

Usually a large

I've had/sold a good amount of these.  With vintage it usually helps to go down a size, if you can post a pic of which one you mean.

Depending how you want it to fit I'd probably go for the L(arge).  Keep in mind it's a pretty wide jacket on the inside.

I need this in my life
nthat.gif

grady-oilers1.jpg

anyone who where i can find this jacket? been looking for a while but **** might not even be out yet.

Does anyone know where the Starter X Villa jackets will be sold in Canada if at all? there is a Toronto jacket so i would hope so. havent found any info besides Villa store release. 

Starter needs to stop BSing and comeback. They could absolutely get away with old school prices, too.

I know they had them last year as well. Mahomes and Kelce wore an all white one to a charity event last year and they have been sold out ever since.
I have been looking on my local Facebook for original Starter jackets. Always wanted a Bulls or Chiefs as a kid growing up.

I have a black Chicago Bulls starter (2XL), I’m trying to find a way to shrink it. Currently I’m looking for a purple Los Angeles Lakers and an Oakland Raiders jacket.

any old school Kings Jacket is good in my book, LA or Sacramento it doesn't matter, purple, black or blue they all look good. old satin starter jackets you find online can be really disappointing tho, the material just doesn't seam to look good for a very long time unless it was hermetically sealed.

Always wanted a Starter jacket as a kid. Unfortunately we were too poor for me to get one. Bought a vintage Raiders one a few years ago but last year got a new one. Fit is so much better on the new ones and I get so many compliments rocking it.
C498FAC8-80CD-4D7A-B70C-02F852E6DFEC.jpeg
C4B09D44-C831-496C-BB01-8E636808E913.jpeg

was San Jose Sharks gear massively popular in any other NTers areas in late 1991-1992? I think I saw them being worn moar than any other sports team then TBH & our NFL team was top of the AFC at the time so it was major.

Back
Top Bottom