OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

25F0D89E-554D-4EA7-9D30-3E098C089B71.jpeg

Only apple product I own is my mbp, which I've had since 2010, and it's still kicking. When the time comes to upgrade, I'll stick with apple for my computing needs.

With phones though, I'm all android.

Between 2005-2009 I had about 3 PC laptops that broke.

Between 2010-present I have the same MBP. Use it daily, their products are A1

Between 2005-2009 I had about 3 PC laptops that broke.

Between 2010-present I have the same MBP. Use it daily, their products are A1
MBP build quality TOP tier... if you have parkinsons you should get a Macbook.

Also who made those PCS? This is like when istans say theyve had 30 android phones that were junk and then talk about their moto droid II from 2009... when Sammy dropped the Note 8 it was curtains... the fact i still cant multi task on my 12 pro max... comical

If you’re paying attention to FAANG stocks and obsessing over price, just buy an index because these are the easiest cash flow generating compounders that run our world that you can own. Id replace Netflix with nvda btw. I don’t like NFLX at all.

sold TDOC and BigC today to buy more eth.sold Coinbase and trimmed smfr for more btc yesterday.

Why be against Netflix?

potential reasons: co-CEOs, developing games costly & nuanced, no legacy film library

I’m invested via $fbgrx

Why be against Netflix?

potential reasons: co-CEOs, developing games costly & nuanced, no legacy film library

I’m invested via $fbgrx

Besides myself, you’re the first person here I’ve noticed mention $FBGRX. It’s about 40% of my Roth IRA right now. Not touching it anytime soon (years/decades?), except maybe to add to it.

Did what I swore I wouldn’t do and dove back into cannabis stocks. I’m going with an MSO this time, CURLF. Still don’t trust TLRY and the other big Canadian companies.

0% cash right now. Portfolio got 4 names in it. Risk on.

Did what I swore I wouldn’t do and dove back into cannabis stocks. I’m going with an MSO this time, CURLF. Still don’t trust TLRY and the other big Canadian companies.

0% cash right now. Portfolio got 4 names in it. Risk on.
What’s your plan for curlf? Like short term trade or long term hold, dca, hide the key

Are you still in Rock?

What’s your plan for curlf? Like short term trade or long term hold, dca, hide the key

Are you still in Rock?

Not sure what my plan is for this one yet. CURLF been declining for so long it looked like an attractive entry. When no one talking about pot stocks I feel like it’s the best time to buy. These stocks can pick up crazy momentum on catalysts or earnings beat so I’m waiting on one of those. I think they’ll be first MSO to hit that $1B revenue #.

Still in big on ROCK.
D88004FE-B24D-4398-A70A-6B68B0B53125.png

Back
Top Bottom