OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

Looks like a gap fill to 24 is underway. Could find resistance up there though but if it breaks through and holds, should catch a 30 magnet.

What's your guys' take on SAGE? I'm reading the news flash about their depression drug having a wildly successful stage 2 trial, but I'm ignit in the world of pharmaceuticals.

Old management bought assets at over valued price. Really bad management.

New ceo making turn around paying debt. Reducing interest rate on debt. Fda approval on new drugs. Ceo has a contract, when SP reaches $65 milestone.. He gets X amount of millions paid out.

Ceo is a former ceo of another Pharma company which he also turn around.. List goes on.

I bought in around $12 and only average up since. Now at $15 average. Exit price would be $200 or when CEO steps down. Whichever comes first for me.

Big players also coming in now as they see a positive turn around.

But these are my opinions and experience.
Up to you how you want to invest.. But i see nothing but green with the company in the emxr coming years.

And ar current stock price, its way under valued. Should be at $25+ EOY or ealy next year.

Hell yeah so far. Jumped 11% friday. I only got 600 in it though. I may have to put 6000! Lets keep this train roling. Nice call and find man.

Hell yeah so far. Jumped 11% friday. I only got 600 in it though. I may have to put 6000! Lets keep this train roling. Nice call and find man.

Welcome dude. This is a sleeping giant. Long term should be great investment. Should be worth atleast $25+ right now. Glad ypu got in before the friday spike.

Disclaimers*** anything I've posted above is NOT financial advice. Do your own Diligence before making financial moves.

I put in 6k extra bro. Im counting on you my man! Lets make some money soon!
Ha!!! Should of done that from the jump. Massive gains by now. Lol. Good luck man. No doubt in my mind company will succeed long term. Selling half at $35+ and the rest at $200.

Made VRX 100% portfolio last week. Words to mark cuban.

Ha!!! Should of done that from the jump. Massive gains by now. Lol. Good luck man. No doubt in my mind company will succeed long term. Selling half at $35+ and the rest at $200.

Made VRX 100% portfolio last week. Words to mark cuban.

Mark Cuban was the one who suggested the stock? I hope it does. Why you selling half at $35? If it going to 200 or close to that, sell at $100 bro. Lets make gains

Mark Cuban was the one who suggested the stock? I hope it does. Why you selling half at $35? If it going to 200 or close to that, sell at $100 bro. Lets make gains
Mark cuban said diversification are for idiots. So i went all in. 100% vrx. Lol

Getting my girl an engagement ring when i sell at $35. Taking a little profit plus my initial investment back... Everything left at that point is gains.. $200 is my price long term or if ceo steps down. But @ $100 maybe ill sell a small position for profit and get a new car

so what you're saying, it's a good time to buy in VRX?
Last week was a good time.. But starting a position at a level you're comfortable with doesnt hurt.

(Not financial advice. Any loss that may occur will be solely your responsibility. Do your DD first.)

Amazon doesnt payout divideds.. Would you not invest in them at a low low price either?

Are we talkong hindsight or the present? And lets be real amzn is not the same investment ur spewing bra. Thats like asking would you invest in berkshire 50 years ago .

My portfolio is around dividend growth and im long. Lets not ask dumb questions

U have ur picks i have mine.

Last edited:
Okay first off, diversification is not for idiots. It's a smart strategy for stable portfolios that helps mitigate risk across industries. It's smart for people that are risk-averse or don't spend much time with their portfolio.

With that said, I'm not diversified in my brokerage acct. I'm in the same group as Cuban and Buffett that diversification can limit your possible gains.

I would strongly suggest that if someone is new to the markets, they spend their time and commit due diligence to understanding the market workings and to diversify through index-based ETFs while they learn. Taking your first $1K and throwing it all into a pharm company, a highly volatile one at that, is setting themselves up for failure.

TSLA popped today on news they're developing their own AI chip :pimp: This should help spark some demand in the shares.

hell yes! bitcoin ****in up the markets also... any tech coupled with blockchain is sure to rocket.. thank me later guys! see you in the field!

Back
Top Bottom