OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

When we going in?

Capture-45-201502258363.png

Capture2-941502258415.png

Nvidia getting smashed today. Beat earnings, guidance was decent except for no EPS. Why the 8% decline?

Might wait til Monday then go in on some shares. Need to do some research and try to figure out if this run over the past year is dead, or if this setback is just a buying op.

lol @ "copying"

no one else in the world knew about drys, we all discovered it from you, only you are allowed to buy it

check your ego

VVIX finally coming down below a 100 ?

Hopefully we see the markets brush off the north korea drama and extend the run

Amazon, Google, Apple, Nike, Facebook. Strong week.

Tempted to sell some of my Amazon ($350 buy in) and hope for a pull back but you just never know with that stock.

Decided to pull all of my funds out of Ameritrade and move them over to RobinHood, along with my current stock.
Anybody interested in a small profit should check out UONEK (Urban One). They've had a pretty consistent trend throughout the year where they will drop down to 1.70/1.75 then shoot back up to 1.90.

Bought Snapchat for $14.22 and quickly sold it for $14.50. Looks like I should have held on to my shares for a little longer.

looking to add another long term stock to my portfolio, any recommendations? fairly new to the stock market (only a few long term investments within the past couple years).

Hey NT fam, I️ have 1k to play with right now and will have 10k as of January to mess around with. Any suggestions for investment?

Any blogs or twitter accounts I️ should follow?

AAPL :nthat:

Glad I sold my TSLA a few weeks ago around $335. I wouldn't be surprised to see TSLA drop below $200 in 2018.

Where y'all SNAP holders at? :sick:

I opened a small position in MEDFF today. Medical marijuana company in Canada.

Knew to stay away from Snap because the app really isn't worth much. Facebook took away the only thing they had going for them.

Glad to see Funko join the market. Going to buy a nice amount of their shares for the long game.

Back
Top Bottom