OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

Biggest positions as of right now are Funko & Turtle Beach.
Thinking about grabbing a nice size chunk of Ford & BlackBerry.

Turtle Beach on the rise.
27185957-C23E-4DCE-8E03-515880ABD9D7.png

$24 now, you staying put until..............
Yup. I wasn't joking about 25 pt early 2018 :pimp:.
Pt $200 or Ceo steps down. But sell depending on How you feel abour it
So much room to grow. Fda approval has been granted. Few more this year. . Only way is up imo. Long term hold.

Facebook really screwed me. Once I heard Zuchs announcement, I should have sold. **** lost all the gains it made for the last week or so in 1 day.

Facebook really screwed me. Once I heard Zuchs announcement, I should have sold. **** lost all the gains it made for the last week or so in 1 day.

Stock market is the long game. I added to my position today at $180. This thing will bounce back.

Sold all my VRX @ ~$24 so I’m straight lol

Holding a few thousand BPMX and AKER now. Might sell some/all BPMX depending where it's at in a week or so.

Still holding VRX long.. Still up from this dip. :pimp:.

Expecting a nice Q4 report. Will buy more before then.

VRX is down sub 19 due to a sell rating from from Goldman Sachs. Just putting it out there if you want in, or out.

What would you guys say the top penny stock is to invest in? I’ll do my research by what do you fellas recommend?

Say what you want about trump, stock market seems to love him. Portfolio absolutely crushing this year.

May want to watch the USD, I think it's gonna make a come back off the lows and bring down precious metals hard within the next few months, especially with rate hikes coming.

Back
Top Bottom