OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

China will continue to tank but other countries will buy the dip

my position on LK is getting trashed at the moment I’m just lowering my cost average at the moment and starting a new position on AMD in February

Man I might have to get me some Apple shares when that tax refund comes

I’m still sticking up some funds from the extra money I get from working extra hours at work
But that’s a big price tag
That I can start positions on other tickets that will also do well this year we shall see though
I’m loving the process even though the portfolio is down at the moment

I swear I was just telling my sister how I was up 20% on LK and it got wiped away with the next two days 😂😂😂

"50 cent":pimp::pimp:
-5% to -7% down...then FED kicks in...rocket higher.
*Imagine FED cutting to zero, admit & expand QE-5...Tepper2.0

Screenshot_20200130-104643_Chrome.jpg

"Fiddy... aka...Curtis!!"

Last edited:
What I’ve learn this month with my trading is

stay with my risk management for that month
Don’t buy way OTM
and don’t buy any options at close for a swing

I do a lot better day trading when I actually see what opportunities are out there

[RTRS] 30 Jan - GENEVA - WORLD HEALTH ORGANIZATION (WHO) DECLARES THAT CORONAVIRUS CONSTITUTES A PUBLIC HEALTH EMERGENCY OF INTERNATATIONAL CONCERN - STATEMENT

What I’ve learn this month with my trading is

stay with my risk management for that month
Don’t buy way OTM
and don’t buy any options at close for a swing

I do a lot better day trading when I actually see what opportunities are out there
Long term plays, you should be atm. If you’re going otm it should be where you realistically see the stock going. Buying a weekly option $1-2 otm with a stock with an atr of 1-2 is the best way to trade consistently.

buying deep otm calls is a gamble that isn’t sustainable in environments like this.

Can't figure out why we Spiked Up...Algos pumping because of no travel ban?

*FED REPO on

Last edited:
In an effort to properly say F timing the market, I've decided I'm going to add to some of my long-term positions the first week in April, July, and October. Not significant money but enough to add to the positions.

I'll make some other complete gamble buys on things like TGODF and ECOR if they continue to tank/stay in gutter, but adding to long-term positions will occur those weeks.

Long term plays, you should be atm. If you’re going otm it should be where you realistically see the stock going. Buying a weekly option $1-2 otm with a stock with an atr of 1-2 is the best way to trade consistently.

buying deep otm calls is a gamble that isn’t sustainable in environments like this.
I’m aware

I swear I told someone that Amazon wasn’t going to reach $2,000 a pop again and he we are

Also shout out to whoever shorted SPY today thinking it was going to tank after WOH called coronavirus a global emergency we see how that worked out

calls at $327.5 went from .20 to 1.07 and I picked up 2 extra to try to minimize my loss which turned into a bigger win

Shorts was using the death toll as a catalyst to sale off instead of saying that it just simply needed one
Which was disgusting imo

Newbie question. If I put in an order for a stock at market value during closed hours, does that mean it will automatically purchase a stock at the current price during opening hours of the next day?

Newbie question. If I put in an order for a stock at market value during closed hours, does that mean it will automatically purchase a stock at the current price during opening hours of the next day?

I don’t think necessarily if you are starting a new position it’s best to buy it at that days low 🤷🏾‍♂️🤷🏾‍♂️🤷🏾‍♂️

Never use market orders. You’re going to get terrible fills especially if you place the order after hours. Stocks open chaotically and often you can risk getting a terrible fill at the high of day on a stock that sells off or never reaches that level. Limit order and wait is the best approach. Or buy the ask if you don’t have time to wait and you like the price it’s at.

Trump will announce something re: cNoV later this afternoon (4:00:01 PM??:wink: )
With cNoV #s exponentially growing each day, gonna hodl volatility over the weekend.
*BTFD if FED gives us a heads up

10Y yield 1.558%

NNVC - 555,000 shares traded already pre

Last edited:
Trump will announce something re: cNoV later this afternoon (4:00:01 PM??:wink: )
With cNoV #s exponentially growing each day, gonna hodl volatility over the weekend.
*BTFD if FED gives us a heads up

10Y yield 1.558%

NNVC - 555,000 shares traded already pre

ok
Now it makes sense because boy that ***** is getting killed time to Star my position somewhere else I might still grab one more share but I doubt it 😂😂😂😂😂

LK is down 18% today alone good god

I’m not selling but I am moving on

4:00:01 PM EST:smh:

Screenshot_20200131-142119_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20200131-142044_Chrome.jpg

:pimp:

CHINA Markets re-open 2/3 from their LNY break....they haven't had a chance to sell off since this nCoV debacle.

Thanks for the NNVC tip from earlier this week. I sold earlier today.

Just waiting for NVAX to get some more gains then I am out as well.

Back
Top Bottom