OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

I learned from Keane on the Market. Idk if his room is still any good though. What are you looking to learn about specifically? I should learn more about Greeks but meh. Long as you understand delta and theta and how volatility works you’re usually ok. It’s great seeing these WSB morons though buying options $300 otm and making a big splash on a lucky move though. God bless America.
Let's start from square 1 and if you could point me in the direction for delta and theta, as far as what you believe is a good resource, I would be grateful. I do not need to yolo my life savings into a volatile stock play and go big or go broke.

Let's start from square 1 and if you could point me in the direction for delta and theta, as far as what you believe is a good resource, I would be grateful. I do not need to yolo my life savings into a volatile stock play and go big or go broke.

investopeedia And YouTube is all you need for the basics.

Reuters: China blocks Foxconn plan to restart plants on Monday due to coronavirus

*I wonder if Musk will follow suit

I think the market is going to go higher regardless of coronavirus just because it’s election year

Now if economic data for companies come back and are hurt because if this then it might be different imo

But you know they could always lower ER
( it is a valid reason )

Screenshot_20200208-135511_Chrome.jpg

Tesla's Supply Chain of publicity listed companies

Last edited:
NNVC back strong

CODX as well

"Co-Diagnostics Logix Smart 2019-nCoV polymerase chain reaction (PCR) tests use highly specific targeting and technology platform to detect the strain of coronavirus first discovered in the Chinese city of Wuhan on December 31, 2019. The test is compatible with various manufacturers’ PCR devices that are commonly used, and is immediately available on a Research Use Only (RUO) basis to thousands of laboratories throughout the world. "

Back
Top Bottom