OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

Market could not stay open for 2 minutes before hitting the first circuit breaker after already opening limit down.

Kyle Bass says we are still a month away from “peak virus”

Wonder how all the cnbc idiots preaching for viewers to buy at all time highs are doing.

You mean the ones at noon who in early January said to buy into 19.3 forward earnings because things are cheap? :rofl: yea I was shaking my head when they were saying that.

Screenshot_20200309-094534_Seeking Alpha.jpg
:pimp:

Waiting on Kudlow to give the all clear for Rip Your Face Off Rally 2.0 :lol:

The New York Federal Reserve said Monday it will increase the amount of money it is offering to banks for their short-term funding needs.

As part of its continuing efforts to make sure the funding, or repo, markets are working properly, the central bank said it will up the amount it offers in overnight operations from $100 billion to $150 billion through Thursday.

In addition, it will increase the two-week repo operation offerings from at least $20 billion to at least $45 billion.

Repo operations involve banks posting high-quality collateral like Treasurys in exchange for operating cash.

Last edited:
WHITE HOUSE HAS INVITED TOP WALL STREET EXECUTIVES TO MEET THIS WEEK ON CORONAVIRUS -WASHINGTON POST

PAMP IT!!! :wink: :nerd:

*ban short selling
**ban selling
***Long only

Even as his administration continues to bungle up its response to COVID19, watch as ThePrickofTheUnitedStates shamelessly gives Wall Street a bailout, on some Obama did it, so can I, BS logic.

We are so ******...lol

Entered some limit buys today but they didn't fill. Should be a very interesting month.

I've never bet on the VIX. Is it the easiest money every right now? Someone put me on.

Entered some limit buys today but they didn't fill. Should be a very interesting month.

I've never bet on the VIX. Is it the easiest money every right now? Someone put me on.

mite a form of hedging in the market
So if SPY falls it goes up

to put int in perspective UVXY is in that same category and it was under $13 two weeks ago it’s now $46

I’ve never owned a stock but I’m thinking that now might be a good time to change that?

I’ve never owned a stock but I’m thinking that now might be a good time to change that?
Considering you are 20% richer for holding out the past several months yes.

For long term no time like the present considering:

1. You have only good debt ie student loans/mortgage

2. You have an emergency fund (generally 6-12 months of savings)

Back
Top Bottom