OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

I still wonder where we really do bottom out. We still have not even begun to peak yet.

As close as we can get...Pelosi & Schumer will gift us a Layup when they sign.
Then, let the QEternity Reign.

*Every single Algo in hunt mode...Dry Powder needs to be put to work... CFR's very low for C19. Just a Flu.

Last edited:
I have seen a few recessions and we aren't anywhere near the bottom until we see the winners sold like the Apple, Google, Amazon, etc. Once those are down 50%+, then it will be time to start to evaluate a plan for getting in the market long.

There's a few waves of selling and capitulation and we are only in the 1st wave. Right now, the narrative is that there are still value plays in the market, especially in tech. Once they take the money from those investors who thought they couldn't lose with those picks, then we will be closer to capitulation.

When to start DCA’ing to buy Boeing?

I answered your question above. Sometime after people are saying, "I'm done with the stock market for good, I was down 50% in Boeing and sold that and bought Apple/Zoom, now Apple/Zoom is down 60%. Apple/Zoom was supposed be a sure thing"

I put very little capital to work today. Holding out for better prices. I need roku under $60 though. I dropped the ball not buying when fox sold.

*SCHUMER: DIFFERENCES ON BILL HAVE NARROWED; WILL CONTINUE WORK

U.S. TREASURY SECRETARY MNUCHIN SAYS NEGOTIATORS "VERY CLOSE" TO DEAL ON CORONAVIRUS STIMULUS BILL, TRYING TO FINISH ON MONDAY NIGHT

my retirement plan took a huge hit over the past couple of weeks, lot of it is tied into mutual funds. i'm about 30 years out from retiring so i take solace in knowing that it has time to recover. knowing that i'm just gonna let that 403b sit and recoup, i figured I should jump into the stock market right about now.

just signed up for robinhood and bookmarking this thread. gonna do a lot of market studying since I have a bunch of downtime while schools are closed. appreciate the insight yall are sharing here.

First piece of advice - get off Robinhood

fortunately didn't place much money into robinhood. any suggestion on other online stock brokers? was deciding between TD america, ally and robinhood before just saying **** it and going with it

My cousin started swing trading shares the sale off got him shook

he said **** it he’s just going to pay his taxes and just compound his gains over time

he doesn’t go all in on a position but he keeps notes of the deposited cash he has on the side :lol: :lol:

Last edited:
Added a little Square to play for a swing trade bounce. Looking to sell at 65 but will raise stops once I’m a few bucks in the money.

Back
Top Bottom