OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

Hahaha im gonna give him the benefit of doubt. Its not the first time he said that btw. Theres a method to his madness

Just prior to Wednesday’s close (S&P ~2,950) I made what I consider a crazy move and converted my entire 401k to a low rate bond fund that mimics cash.

So far so good. Will likely go back to all equities below 2,500 S&P.

I don't think it is good for people's health either. But there is no way around it, it is taking over.
I’m not surprised either way tbh it’s all over hyped but hey if they’re taking another $10 a month on your bill, people will pay without knowing it works.

added another couple of shares of AYX at these lows.

Not in the industry, but realistically speaking from actual 5g without interruptions were probably 3-5 years away.

Last minute Gilead news with fast tracked FDA authorization.

Lets see how we finish off.

5g is gonna take a few years to be decent. right now i got a 1300 dollar phone that i had to manually take off 5g cause it doesnt work properly. it drops calls and causes gps to skip rapidly. for example it would keep bouncing off both sides of a bridge like its pong. also the 5g towers that produce 150mbps+ cant go far. you can walk down the block and you lose that connection so whats the point at the moment

Back
Top Bottom