OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

The impending meat shortage might be good for BYND...

ABAE3F17-2F33-488F-A5E5-AC80C7C0A8ED.jpeg

Full article: https://www.wsj.com/articles/a-smart-guide-to-the-u-s-meat-shortage-11588768651

Looked at BYND AT $73 and saw the potential for a move to $86+ but never took it. That’s life. Love their hot sausages though. Top notch. Burgers are good too but I just got some Impossible meat and I wanna try that.

NYC public schools are allowed to use Zoom again so keep an eye on ZM tomorrow in case that triggers a move.

Pypl with a weird swing after hours based on earnings missed (but higher numbers vs same time last year).

Looked at BYND AT $73 and saw the potential for a move to $86+ but never took it. That’s life. Love their hot sausages though. Top notch. Burgers are good too but I just got some Impossible meat and I wanna try that.

NYC public schools are allowed to use Zoom again so keep an eye on ZM tomorrow in case that triggers a move.

I got contacted about a position at Impossible a couple of days ago. Are they looking like a healthy (financially) company?

YES - as someone who worked in the CPG in the strategy space I would take it if it’s right for you.

Recruiter gave some info but probably not worth it to move to the Bay area. Plus I don't really want to leave CO, unless it is something I just cannot turn down

Recruiter gave some info but probably not worth it to move to the Bay area. Plus I don't really want to leave CO, unless it is something I just cannot turn down

Well the salary has to be right - might as well have the conversations!

Are you a scientist?

You going to take out a 401k loan to reinvest it post crash? That's an aggressive *** move!
I'll probably pay off some other debts and set the loan to be repaid on a 5 year term. After crash, Ill get back in.

Funny I was leaning the same way. Not taking cash out the 401k but was tempted to really add to my already huge short position.
Im usually bullish, but not now. Even if vaccine tomorrow, I think damage has been done

Back
Top Bottom