OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

So many people with questions it seems like today

Do your homework
laugh.gif

Researching some ETF's for a little more security after this debacle. Feel a little rushed w/ research though since I'm trying to get in before the recovery

Gap up tomorrow? :nerd:

I'm sitting this one for now out but my trigger finger is itchy in the direction of AAPL.

Might be the cheapest it will be before the 6S and new iPad announcement in 2 weeks....then again the next couple days could offer better entries.

Last edited:
Today's the kind of day I sit on my hands and let everything calm down. This market is cray right now, and I know I don't know enough to navigate this to a profit. Recognize your limits and approach accordingly, everyone.

How have the options been recently? I could imagine them being a lot more up and down than the actual stocks. Waiting for DIS to settle before I jump back in. Great stock to hold long.

Couldn't trade any options at the open this morning, it was a joke. They were wider than Kim Kardashian and the markets took forever to open up. Volatility is really high right now so weekly options are incredibly expensive. The best way to combat that is selling credit spreads or using less size and hoping for more range. Days like today, I wish I had enough money to trade common.

Last edited:
You aint lyin. My portfolio is small so I'm trying to figure out the best stocks to buy w/ my little bit of money :lol: But I'm not touching anything untl I see some sense of normalcy in the market.

After today, I'm glad that I haven't started my portfolio yet. I'm not exactly sure when to start now because of China's economy.

Best Buy is back. Anyone else think the surge in their stock price can be somewhat attributed to todays rebound from yesterday?

Best Buy is back. Anyone else think the surge in their stock price can be somewhat attributed to todays rebound from yesterday?

Absolutely. Positive ER will always get a nice boost when the rest of the market is happy.

I'm still personally not convinced B&M stores (especially electronics) will be relevant in the future.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom