OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

Whew, DOCU just won’t quit.

but I know the moment I touch it it’s gonna drop 10% :lol:

Considering averaging down on VOO though. Still think there’s more room to drop.

Whew, DOCU just won’t quit.

but I know the moment I touch it it’s gonna drop 10% :lol:

Considering averaging down on VOO though. Still think there’s more room to drop.
Yesterday I debated adding at 164 but was like nah I’m gonna chill just in case, then it ramped and I was like aight I’ll buy at 164 next time and bam today I missed the move completely. Blah.

on the RH front, I understand commissions on options suck, but here’s the thing, options are a time sensitive instrument, if RH goes down when you’re itm on a position and you can’t sell and it goes otm that ****ing sucks. Just understand your risk and know it can happen, and if your size is small and you can live with that so be it. I personally wouldn’t feel comfortable swinging options on there. Day trade, maybe that’s doable, idk. Best of luck.

Reactions: jjs
Sold all of my short term positions and half of my Snap earlier this week. Will re-enter iver the next month if prices drop

So this 100% admits that there won’t be a season in the fall right? Because why finish this year when the NBA starts back in November if everything will be ok. Glad I’m hedged as ****.

I straight neglected my strategy on Tuesday and the rest of the week and paid the price for it
Lost a bunch from what I had from last week
Got to get ready to dig myself out and get my account back at it’s highest point
I have no idea why I had a problem with cutting off potential bad trades to use that cash somewhere else :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh:

see y’all Monday

I straight neglected my strategy on Tuesday and the rest of the week and paid the price for it
Lost a bunch from what I had from last week
Got to get ready to dig myself out and get my account back at it’s highest point
I have no idea why I had a problem with cutting off potential bad trades to use that cash somewhere else :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh:

see y’all Monday
Take a step back, write down your mistakes and put a note on your screen so you don’t make them again. Don’t try and revenge trade your way back, just get back to doing you and you’ll be at higher highs by grinding the way you know how. **** happens. Learn, adjust, dominate.

Back
Top Bottom