OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

I planned to grab 10 shares of NET on Monday and kept procrastinating thinking a dip was coming. Now it’s $60 smh.

Seems like a solid company and will continue to run.
Check out #8 and #9 on the first post of this thread. I addressed how I handle moves like that. Buy when the suits do, add at the buying point when a pivot is crossed( bigger the pivot the bigger the move)

I don't follow JMIA so I don't know how legit their fundamentals are, but technically speaking, this looks good for 17.30 against 11.52.

Will keep an eye on JMIA, low key feel like buying 100 shares as a 10-year bet.

I get nkla vibes from jmia, doesn't mean money can't be made, but jmia management does not seem aggressively passionate about their target audience-company headquarters are in berlin

Trimming DDOG down a little. Had an overweight position off the breakout and with the insider selling and the market being so extended I want to be a little defensive and let the rest work.

my thoughts exactly on JMIA^ I think if SE wanted to be in Africa they would and dominate. It’s a logistical nightmare right now to do e-commerce there.

Opened 2 RKT $25 calls, 11/13 exp. Total cost $330. Will let it run to earnings, might keep 1 contract open thru if I'm satisfied with the action to that point and feel like the risk is acceptable.

$FSLY getting hammered after hours :blush:

Two fold on FSLY: Q3 revenue cut and usage of platform by previously disclosed largest customer didn't meet expectations

Edit 2: ****s down like 28% jesus.

I bought in NET today at $58 and was happy with that. After hours is getting killed right now, but not going to panic.

Opened Three 11/13 $43 FL calls for $186 as its trending to shoot once it hits $38.7.

FSLY dragging NET and DDOG too.

Sold PayPal to add more FSLY. Pray for me. 50 shares. 4% miss and the world is ending.

To cause a 30% drop. Makes absolutely no sense. But what's new?

Question is: do I buy some FSLY calls on this dip? The last time I tried this, that **** just kept on tanking.

So maybe some 2021 calls

I thought it was the big dip in TikTok traffic that caused FSLY to get the guillotine. I missed the details and might be wrong.

This is like Covid all over again within 20 mins they dropped almost 30%. People just selling off profits or its a real issue with the product?
Tiktok caused a 4% drop in revenue, but there were concerns of other business slowing. But again it’s a 4% drop. Stock ran 500% this year, volatility is a thing. I believe in the Ceo and company, I doubled down today and will deal with the ramifications of my decision.

if you want to buy calls, I’d probably sell credit spreads or trade a diagonal in case this is prolonged pressure.

warching CNBC right now and they are bashing and trashing FSLY for having 12% revenue tied to tiktok im jumping in tomorrow f it since i dont have AH access

This has been normal for fastly over the passed few months. Just like johnnyredstorm johnnyredstorm said it's a volatile stock. In the last month it's up 60 some %. This sell off is more pronounced and rapid then when it came out that tik tok was 12% revenue but it rebounded then and I'm sure it'll come back again. Might take a bit but for people in it long term I don't see much of an issue.. yet.

Back
Top Bottom