OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

Any loopholes on how to get money from my bank account to my fidelity or robinhood app without having to wait a couple days? I don’t want to miss out on this AMC wave

I'm being very serious I only use margin for immediate entry. It takes one business day for deposits to settle into fidelity I would rather not wait. I deposit, place my trades, they get covered the next morning. I don't use it for true leverage.

Idk if this whole GME is good or bad.

Tons of people personally texting me about GME and how their getting in it first thing tomorrow as well as AMC/BB. Also asking me how much to put in etc.

Same people I’ve never spoken to about the market at all, if anything just conversations about Sports since they sports bet (which I don’t).

wild.
It’s mainstream now, which may keep it up for the time being. So much free advertising and news. It’s like a real life money tree or gold fountain.

just remember the ones telling you to hold and calling you a wuss likely have deep solid average positions. They don’t want day trade flippers. But everyone has a price. Real money is involved. These aren’t your friends. You do you always.

Someone asked about downward trends. The Tesla drop last week was wicked for a one day drop. Kodak a few months back pumped and dumped so hard. UONE went from $2 to $36, back to $10 range within a day. UONEK did something similar. Tops pump and dumped last March and has never recovered.

I ate off the Kodak move, could have made more but panic sold almost a 100 shares the day before it went to the moon

so will WSB actually be able to pump gamestop all the way to $1,000 before the whales short it down?

so will WSB actually be able to pump gamestop all the way to $1,000 before the whales short it down?
Whales already lost round 1. Melvin had to be backstopped by other hedge funds yesterday. If the price spikes any higher, I dont see how the shorts survive to the weekend.

Anyone else reading into citadel bailing out Melvin capital (who lost on gme shorts)? It’s the same citadel who makes money off of Robinhood order flow customer info. Interesting times folks. For a millisecond, citadel gets your stop loss or other info, and how is this not a conflict of interest to Melvin? It didn’t work today obviously. Maybe it’s over when their bankrupt?

Anyone else reading into citadel bailing out Melvin capital (who lost on gme shorts)? It’s the same citadel who makes money off of Robinhood order flow customer info. Interesting times folks. For a millisecond, citadel gets your stop loss or other info, and how is this not a conflict of interest to Melvin? It didn’t work today obviously. Maybe it’s over when their bankrupt?

Oh and people wonder why I have my RH takes...

Back
Top Bottom