OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

Congrats playa. I hope they do well for the sake of competition.

Yall got other trade ideas? I'm gonna get some GPRO puts for their ER on Wednesday. And seeing how quickly NVDA is selling out of their new Pascal GPUs, I may pick up some commons some time after the ER in August and hold it through for the Q3 ER.

Thanks fellas.

Feels great to win the right way man. Helps build good trading/investing habits, which is what I'm really focused on these days.

Trying to kill the emotional trading that's been kicking my *** over the years.

about time they euthanized yahoo and sold it for parts. drop in the bucket for vz. they pay out almost twice as much in dividends a year. 

my whole portfolio is up 11% 
pimp.gif
 im so tempted

i pulled up like curry 

Last edited:
What's everyone's thoughts on the Verizon / Yahoo deal?

Never looked into Yahoo and too lazy to read the terms of the deal, but apparently shareholders of either aren't too excited :lol:

I hope they keep Yahoo Sports as is though. Their coverage is top notch and fantasy sports is the best.

Last edited:
^ Well tbh, I bought in TWTR at 22, so that's a losing move for me. Just hoping for a buyout at this point.

Weird delayed action for JBLU & UA after their reports this morning.

Gotta look into it a little more, but GILD is below p/e of 7. Kinda weird for a pharma/biotech isn't it?

Yea I don't see AAPL moving much product last quarter. Weeklies expensive as hell right now so I'm gonna sit out :lol:

Only hope is that things arent as bad as expected, and guidance is upbeat. Or that China's allowing free flow of iPhones again.

Awwwwwww yeahhhhhhhh beat across the board :pimp:

Tim gonna come through the earnings call with a Vince Mcmahon like swagger.

Last edited:
Congrats brah. I'm still holding since buying at its peak :lol: Glad that the premiums for options were so ridiculously high that I resisted grabbing puts.

TWTR on the other hand :smh:

I've got that nice overall loss too, bro. Feels all around with Apple. But today might mark a turnaround for the year and lead to some nice runs, assuming nothing extra detrimental happens e.g. Trump being elected.

Condolences on Twitter. Maybe they'll get bought out soon? :smile:

Back
Top Bottom