AAAEE6A2-3B1F-4368-9BE7-0E53BA5C9632.jpeg
F9835DE5-A0CF-4C70-98AF-0D7F7E0DDBD3.jpeg
89E51273-50D0-4347-B32A-67B2530E2009.jpeg
723C0339-BBC7-4F39-81CD-0DA7406A49E9.jpeg
B9F47F94-7214-490C-9F6A-C48E7FE49A96.jpeg
767BF80E-A15B-4B84-981B-9D9AC7EFC27E.jpeg
68F20689-6B34-4A54-A930-4FEAFA5A9E1B.jpeg
BEB4739B-854D-4561-AC25-F9BF7E43A408.jpeg

They’ve tried everything and it’s getting stronger.
Absurd.
Obviously not redditorsw anymore. You have institutions wanting hedge funds to bleed too.
Don’t get caught in a trap. All trading is “open” on RH. And as it opens and you have market orders placed, some sort of maintenance or glitch will happen.
Be very careful with your margin buying (instant deposits that don’t clear your bank for 2-3 days). They can manipulate that too.

Selling EXPC at 7 am, thought it would catch a bud but not looking like it. This will be a long term idea I stalk but there’s time to wait. watching this market for a steep pull back at the open. 10 am let’s see if there’s a trend. Main focus is on square. IPOE needs to be below 20 for me to add. Realistically, this market is going to close red today and wash out monday ar the open Bedford rebounding Tuesday. Cheap spy puts could be a thing as a small hedge.

What I don't get is all these people saying "I have X amount of amc or gme and idc if it's goes to zero I'm riding this wave". In my mind its like then what's the point of even getting the surfboard out if you just planning on drowning. When is it enough if you don't care that it goes to zero? Just mind boggling to me I guess.

What I don't get is all these people saying "I have X amount of amc or gme and idc if it's goes to zero I'm riding this wave". In my mind its like then what's the point of even getting the surfboard out if you just planning on drowning. When is it enough if you don't care that it goes to zero? Just mind boggling to me I guess.
Because people are ****ing stupid to be completely honest and don’t realize how easy it’s been to make money in real assets in the stock market since March. The average person literally knows nothing about money. They don’t know they you can typically make 10% a year in an index fund and compound that annually. They don’t know how to pick stocks based on thematics, fundamentals or technicals. They don’t know how to place a freaking limit order for God’s sake. These people who think this is cool or funny or smart should just ****ing stop and move on with their lives. Stocks are not a joke. They are literally a wealth creating machine if you ****ing learn how to utilize them. Seeing all of the stupidity in this thread and everywhere else is nauseating because these are people who are never going to invest again after they blow up here, call it a scam and manipulation without realizing and taking ownership that it was their own ****ing fault for being ******* gamblers instead of learning how to compound and create wealth. This thread exists not to convince people to gamble, but to create ****ing wealth. I’m no longer warning on this ****. If you don’t see me doing something that everyone else is doing, let that be your warning. If people want to burn their money, so be it. Being part of a meme is cool, but making money is cooler.

A month ago...
I have 10k lying around. I’d like to give stocks a shot but im clueless, dont want to make any bad decisions.

any advice would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Today...
Couple hundred shares in #GME ✨

gonna open a label, sign KillahH20 and get a bunch of chains.

🔥🔥🔥🔥🤲🏻💎🤲🏻🔥🔥🔥🔥 🚀🚀🚀 to the moon 🌙

- much luv, stay freshhhh !!

Much love bro, stay fresh!

A month ago...

Today...

Much love bro, stay fresh!
Would’ve been an easy 4 grand putting that into roku one month ago but that’s not enough money for people. We all have to try and win the lottery and lose every time. People need to stop falling for the ****ing traps rich people create. Buy good stocks that are growing, buy an index fund if you are risk averse/ignorant/or don’t have the time, buy a little bitcoin and ethereum, and do it regularly for the rest of your life

Anyone invest in any private companies?

Meeting with my business mentor to explore some investing in private equity locally. That’s a new realm for me. We were talking about the stock market and he said there are better places to put your money right now and we could meet to discuss. I believe him and am excited to hear him out. I believe his focus is on local healthcare.

I want to invest more in my own company always but we aren’t scalable at the moment. Running at full capacity right now and we have little overhead since paying our expensive equipment lease off early and purchasing all the equipment at FMV. My partner and I are taking large distributions every couple months because we have so much excess cash and nothing to do with it.

Because people are ****ing stupid to be completely honest and don’t realize how easy it’s been to make money in real assets in the stock market since March. The average person literally knows nothing about money. They don’t know they you can typically make 10% a year in an index fund and compound that annually. They don’t know how to pick stocks based on thematics, fundamentals or technicals. They don’t know how to place a freaking limit order for God’s sake. These people who think this is cool or funny or smart should just ****ing stop and move on with their lives. Stocks are not a joke. They are literally a wealth creating machine if you ****ing learn how to utilize them. Seeing all of the stupidity in this thread and everywhere else is nauseating because these are people who are never going to invest again after they blow up here, call it a scam and manipulation without realizing and taking ownership that it was their own ****ing fault for being ******* gamblers instead of learning how to compound and create wealth. This thread exists not to convince people to gamble, but to create ****ing wealth. I’m no longer warning on this ****. If you don’t see me doing something that everyone else is doing, let that be your warning. If people want to burn their money, so be it. Being part of a meme is cool, but making money is cooler.

"Don't be a hater man, stonks always go up !"

:lol:

I think we forming a generational top to be honest.

SQ man... **** risk management! Wish I bot more but that’s a good feeling. You want to always wish you had more from your first entry and then add in on dips with the trend.

"Don't be a hater man, stonks always go up !"

:lol:

I think we forming a generational top to be honest.
With rates and everything, idk how we could have a real top and a sustained bear market since everything is so fake but some real selling would be so healthy

What % of your portfolio would it be? Or would that be your only position?

Since I don't know your situation at all, feel free to disregard this if it doesn't help you or pertain to your situation. But maybe it will help a new NT investor reading this. Most people shouldn't be choosing individual stocks, it's just so risky.

A safer and usually more profitable investment in the long run is investing in mutual funds or ETFs which are like a mix of various stocks. That way even if one specific company tanks for whatever reason, you'll be covered by the rest. While it may not outperform your preferred individual stock (although it certainly can), the big upside is you won't have to worry whenever your stock has a bad day or bad news comes out.

There's tons of ETFs out there. I'll post two that are popular and I personally like:
SPY is comprised of 500+ large cap and mid cap companies. It has Apple as their largest holding followed by Microsoft, Amazon, Facebook, etc. These are the type of companies you can just invest in and not look at for a year and be confident you're making a good return. So an ETF full of those types of companies seems very safe and profitable.

C6C6578F-B048-469E-8718-F2E01D4CB1B6.jpeg

Another popular one is ARKW, which has Tesla, Roku, Square etc. This is a much riskier ETF but has potential for much higher returns. It all depends on your situation, but maybe a mix of two ETFs would make sense.
"ARKW ETF focuses on innovation and advancements in Cloud Computing, Big Data, Internet of Things, E-Commerce, Digital Media, and Cryptocurrencies."

00BEFAB3-C978-4BCA-8390-AC39942F1DE4.jpeg
This is really what a lot of you new entrants to the market should be focused on. It's not "Sexy" and won't go ten X in one day like GME did but this is what really works. Core positioning, compounding, and steady contributions. ESPECIALLY if you aren't going to do the proper amount of DD.

I think Many are wanting the price to peak and they dip leaving last folks on bandwagon to lose. On reddit they are million messages saying hold until 1000. 95% won’t be waiting for higher than 500-600 to sell imo

I think Many are wanting the price to peak and they dip leaving last folks on bandwagon to lose. On reddit they are million messages saying hold until 1000. 95% won’t be waiting for higher than 500-600 to sell imo

That, or If it's taking too long, theyll jump ship.

Patience is a virtue. Honestly, cant wait til it pops so everybody can sthu and move onto something else.

Five SPAC IPOs a day since 2021 began. Since rates went lower bound in March you just saw this pop. That along with the focus of SPACs from value to growth-oriented companies makes me feel that this space is not really a bubble. 40% of 2020 SPAC IPOs were tech companies. Obviously, some of the fluff will be removed, but I don't think that once those are removed we will see some sort of crisis.

The structure of it is really attractive, its private equity without needing to meet the accredited investor requirements. Broader access to capital for business, no longer need to rely on VC capital, etc etc.

But that's the problem.. the REAL top was $15-20 a share. This is all gambling and hope. And who's to say it goes higher then 550 and even if does most of them are saying I'll just ride it to 700 and then it hits 700 45 mins later and they say nah 900 and I'll be out. Then before they no it, it's at $17 and they have a $180 average. The smart money ran this up from $20 and got out a min ago with their 400x gains laughing all the way to bank.

Back
Top Bottom