OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

Keep an eye on the way GME reacts to VWAP. it's been failing a couple of times, but if it gets through a run isn't out of the realm of possibility, just use a tight stop and dont be a dummy.
Bro, I am watching the same exact thing and was just thinking how 99.9% of folks in GME right now have no idea what that even means LOL.

What are you guys using for your trading? A coworker set me up with Stash a while ago, but I've been unable to find a lot of stocks you guys are mentioning on there.

Trying to avoid using Robinhood for obvious reasons.

IMG_20210128_234031.jpg

Buying protection for next week, this is pretty anemic today and I want to be able to keep perspective in case we have a red week. 355-350 put spread in SPY for .55

Bro, I am watching the same exact thing and was just thinking how 99.9% of folks in GME right now have no idea what that even means LOL.
I'm seeing the resistance at 340. Is that what you're seeing too? :nerd: Its bouncing off that like and keeps testing. What happens if it breaks through? :nerd: ..... 🚀?

I wouldn't be long until GME is over VWAP and have a tight stop. This is going to just fade down at some point and then they probably cover into the close to avoid being too short over the weekend.

Speaking of...

Got out of some positions today and locked in some profits in these memes.

Got some funds to go shopping next week. Got some things on the shopping list I'm excited about.

Bought more APPL, DKNG, VOO.

is Coinbase down for anyone else. Wanted to do my weekly Bitcoin deposit but the app isn’t loading properly.

Back
Top Bottom