OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

Note: ***I only have a couple shares so being reckless with them isn’t going to make or break me.***

I had a stop on GME @ 286 but removed it when it got close because I want to experience what happens on Monday. Supposedly that’s when shorts that just expired will start to be covered, so theoretically the price should go up. There are too many unknowns for it to be a sure thing, but it sounded tempting enough for me to pull the stop order. When it the price crashed from about 340 all the way down to 256, I was legit worried, but luckily it bounced back strong and closed at 325. Monday will be interesting/fun!

Last edited:
Note: ***I only have a couple shares so being reckless with them isn’t going to make or break me.***

I had a stop on GME @ 286 but removed it because I want to see what happens on Monday. Supposedly that’s when when shorts that just expired will start to be covered, so theoretically the price should go up. There are too many unknowns for it to be a sure thing, but it sounded tempting enough for me to pull the stop order. When it the price crashed all the way down to 256 I was getting worried but luckily it bounced back strong and closed at 325. Monday will be interesting/fun!
I like your play. Monday is the day to anticipate. Can't wait to see what happens. When it's finally time to CASH GME I wonder what the other meme stocks do.... :emoji_rocket: :emoji_rocket: :emoji_rocket:

Sold my 4m doge last night for 314k. Timed it nearly perfect.
Will spread it across tesla, disney, and apple. Maybe another bitcoin.
Still holding amc.
Good stuff

Doge is the **** coin that is perfect to make some money off of. It has the novelty factor that attracts a lot of people and it’s cheap. As long as btc and crypto goes up as a whole, so will doge. Once it goes back down, I’d just do recurring purchases for Doge because there will be more and more runs

I had a stop on GME @ 286 but removed it because I want to see what happens on Monday. Supposedly that’s when when shorts that just expired will start to be covered, so theoretically the price should go up. There are too many unknowns for it to be a sure thing, but it sounded tempting enough for me to pull the stop order. When it the price crashed all the way down to 256 I was getting worried but luckily it bounced back strong and closed at 325. Monday will be interesting/fun!
Brass balls bro! Hold the line.

The issue at hand is when the shorts close they will close quickly or before / after hours and you will want to be out in front of that because at that point you're not taking their money but rather your fellow HODL'rs.

I might throw an ask about 5% below current market so it gets snatched up. Once the shorts close it turns into any ole bubble where the last man in holds the bag.

Technical analysis on Tesla stock for week ending 01/30/2021. After 4Q 2020 earnings miss on the bottom line, Tesla sells off for the week testing major support level at $780. This $780 level is critical and will tell if Tesla can continue to stay in an uptrend. If the $780 level doesn’t hold the next support level comes around $725, then after that will be $690. Now if Tesla can hold above $780 support, it will potentially retest resistance at $880.

Tesla news this week includes:
  • Nancy Pelosi has plowed up to $1 million into bullish bets on Tesla stock
  • Tesla misses on earnings, reports another profitable quarter

$314k American dollars?
tenor.gif

Back
Top Bottom