OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

Dude is far better at this by me but I’ve been told I’ll discover a stock a month or two after Tony discusses it :lol: so I started listening because of that.

he’s a hyper growth investor/trader so I get his PINS argument. You’re looking at a 2x from here when you can get a 5 or 10x somewhere else. I get and respect that. Different levels of risk tolerance. I run a growth account with some hyper opportunities but mostly I’m looking for using size with stocks that are on the “safer” side with long runways of growth. If I was his age, I’d be super hyper growth.

I’m thinking of going long TWST this week
The data storage in synthetic DNA could be a major game changer for an industry that will only continue to grow
Yeah him being 23 does give me a little pause but like you said, different goals and mentalities. He gives us fire companies to do DD on and determine if we want in or not and at what size...
I’m more than happy with a safe double up versus a risky 5x lol. Nice to have both

Whats your entry price for TWST? I was watching it on Friday drop 20% but didn't get in
need to look on a computer but it was around the 50 day on Friday so that could be a level of interest. I personally like to use the 70 day if I’m using MA’s but the 50 is a good place to work off of typically. I’ll check my roadmap later tonight or tomorrow morning. Still researching this one and the offering price is $110 from what I’ve seen so keep that in mind.
Yeah him being 23 does give me a little pause but like you said, different goals and mentalities. He gives us fire companies to do DD on and determine if we want in or not and at what size...
I’m more than happy with a safe double up versus a risky 5x lol. Nice to have both
The thing for me is at his age, I’d have an entire book of hyper growth stocks at bigger allocations, now at 31 with a kid and a wife, I’m looking for the great opportunity, but being a little more balanced and those hyper growth stocks being a smaller size than the safer one that can 2-5x. I won’t own more than a couple of pre revenue stocks and my position size would be ~$500 vs a $1,000-$5,000+ allocation

Has this been posted yet?

F9FAC80B-0AA5-4F49-848A-A2DD6840C4F8.png

I sold a little bitcoin and have some cash coming in now. Looking to deploy that to TWST and BEAM in my long term account to diversify my genomics exposure beyond NVTA (own ARKG in my daughter’s custodial). Also looking at U if my bid hits. May add back some TDOC and more PINS on weakness. We’ll see. Will use the rest of the cash to swing trade when set ups are there and see what happens

What’s your plan when it goes to 45-50k before you need 34k? Unless you’re buying a whole bitcoin, price doesn’t matter. Just dca regardless.

Solid point. I sat down and did the math between $34k and $40k of what I was buying. It was a not so significant amount. Bought my amount at $39.1k.

Solid point. I sat down and did the math between $34k and $40k of what I was buying. It was a not so significant amount. Bought my amount at $39.1k.
Yeah I mean that’s the thing. From the ego we want killer entries but when you’re building a position that isn’t full size, price really won’t matter. Just buy more if it goes lower

Data storage in synthetic dna is so cool. $35 billion TAM for TWST here. Will be getting long this week if there’s a good entry

This TAM will only grow once we start entering the world of space travel and colonization. You’re going to need to use synthetic DNA at that point to transfer information and data. If TWST pulls it off and becomes the winner...high risk, high reward.

DOGE on the come up, $1 soon?
Would be a $168 billion market cap with no use case, adoption, inherit purpose or intrinsic value while ETH is the Windows/Linux of the blockchain world and has a $186 billion market cap. If you want to trade it, have fun, but understand the risks since it trades 24/7 and will come crashing down while you sleep when the bid gets dropped.

How many companies follow Tsla’s lead and convert some cash to bitcoin?

Watch how tsla will run this week. Other companies will see that and follow suit IMO.

Really interesting move by TSLA

What all are you guys eyeing today/this week? I want to add more into HIMS and CURI

Just got an alert GAN hit a new high. Don’t hold shares any more though as I sold for SQ. Feel much more at ease with SQ but GAN has been on a tear. I’m options illiterate but I feel like shorting it. Too volatile to keep ripping up like this.

Data storage in synthetic dna is so cool. $35 billion TAM for TWST here. Will be getting long this week if there’s a good entry

This TAM will only grow once we start entering the world of space travel and colonization. You’re going to need to use synthetic DNA at that point to transfer information and data. If TWST pulls it off and becomes the winner...high risk, high reward.
Read the articles but it was like a foreign language... data storage in synthetic DNA, wtf... How do you even come up with a TAM for something like that

Just got an alert GAN hit a new high. Don’t hold shares any more though as I sold for SQ. Feel much more at ease with SQ but GAN has been on a tear. I’m options illiterate but I feel like shorting it. Too volatile to keep ripping up like this.
Never short something just because it’s up, especially in a bull market

Welp missed TWST and BEAM this morning because I had a PDT call in TOS and wanted to clear it with the new funds but TOS support has been trash and hasn't responded. Smh.

Back
Top Bottom