OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

^Interesting. Added to my watch list and I will do some research there. I’m very close with the owner of my local grow shop and business has been booming for both us since COVID.

Took a quick look at them and saw “We offer turnkey facility designs, cultivation room design, and on-site project consultation.” That sounds really good to me. Same reason why I’m bullish on ROCK is because they just started offering facility design and consultation. That is a huge value adding service. Anyone with capital can buy the equipment, very few can use it effectively. I have customers who have bought the machines we use, then have no idea what they’re doing, and we’ve bought their lightly used equipment from them for a steal and continue to process their material.

A lot of people throw money into the cannabis industry, few cultivate knowledge and expertise.

I still have trust issues

These last few weeks have scarred me.

That green was so beautiful today though. I've missed it

Maaaaan SKILZ, JMIA, CCIV, FCEL and PLTR woke the **** up today, lol. Adding more tomorrow. Glad I still held on to GME and AMC too... Jesus :wow:
Remember we want a follow through day one of the next three sessions to confirm the reversal so don’t rush into anything full size yet. But I do like the way this looks.

starter in RTP Joby is a 5 year hold at minimum so 25 shares for now and 50 max

good thread

Hmmmm

1615343614517.png

Mutual funds were sellers today?

If you look at the Ark trade notifications daily, you’ll notice today Cathie barely did anything and just sat on her hands. This wasn’t the day to get aggressively long or anything. My guess is we have a washout tomorrow off the open and rebound. A flat to slightly higher market next few sessions would be great with a FTD mixed in for confirmation. My plan of attack is simple. I want more PINS, maybe more SQ or FTCH, starter in ACUIF, maybe some ETSY and I want to trim HAAC down to core size. We’ll see what happens. If we look heavy, I may cut my adds in new stocks and just hit the bid, we’ll see.

U guys sell options? Feels like free money. Just ties up margin maintenance though. Also a good way to possibly buy stocks u like at a price u set if it hits

My brother works on a team that manages one of those Roblox games. They make big bank lol. Got their own office and everything

Back
Top Bottom