OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

Not going to be the one posting Ryan Cohen's tweet.

Thought I was late to the party in February, this thing is a fighter.

Not going to be the one posting Ryan Cohen's tweet.

Thought I was late to the party in February, this thing is a fighter.
This one isnt as veiled as his others :lol: "Rip it". The Jeff Daniels gif makes more sense now. Dumping the whole board. Wonder if we get anything else cryptic that causes a mass panic :lol:

They finally read the footnotes in the financial report? Idk. Cant be the Jefferies upgrade tho. Maybe the algos are broken and they're just like "grip it and rip it!" after yesterday?

GME is an enigma. And im loving the whole damb ride.

Nothing makes sense.

Because KOSS, AMC doing the same basically. Meme stocks going wild.

This is why I was vehemently against the narrative that WSB was bad for the market.

These algos are what's bad for the market. Just because they've been doing this crap for forever never made it right. This has absolutely nothing to do with retail.

This one isnt as veiled as his others :lol: "Rip it". The Jeff Daniels gif makes more sense now. Dumping the whole board. Wonder if we get anything else cryptic that causes a mass panic :lol:
GameStop's board of directors may have been more interested in booking the company jet, than in managing their antiquated company.

So... Cohen sold off the jet.

Man this is too real. Im so close to capitulating which is exactly what the market is waiting for.

Another indicator of a bottom, tech ceos getting grilled by congress lol. Pretty much the same thing going on in china right now too.
For me, I buy SPACs and small caps when I’m looking for some moonshots when I can’t find better opportunities elsewhere, but when I can buy more ROKU 40% off the highs, why would I buy a high risk asset that could be potentially trash when I could just buy an amazing company on sale? When the tide turns or I have some free cash that I can add into the account, I’ll buy my moonshot SPACs back but until then, I gotta feed the big winners I own. You don’t look off Kobe to give Smush Parker the ball.

People really do t like TDOC. This seems like there’s something more than “just a rotation”

For me, I buy SPACs and small caps when I’m looking for some moonshots when I can’t find better opportunities elsewhere, but when I can buy more ROKU 40% off the highs, why would I buy a high risk asset that could be potentially trash when I could just buy an amazing company on sale? When the tide turns or I have some free cash that I can add into the account, I’ll buy my moonshot SPACs back but until then, I gotta feed the big winners I own. You don’t look off Kobe to give Smush Parker the ball.

Yea see I dont even go for moonshots in the stock market, Im pretty risk adverse and its not easy being consistently right investing that way. Most money is parked in funds based on yearly trends and following the money in January. I swing trade a small portion with set ups I like and preferably at least a short term story. Im happy with 3-4% on a trade. Just been tough lately with how whippy the markets been, stocks running the length of their trading channel and back again in 1 day smh. A lot of paper cuts piling on top of this correction but seeing some of yalls numbers in here today makes me feel a little better lol.

Still on the look out if nasdaq breaks recent floor levels all the way down to 12500.

Also anticipating dow may go down to 31.2k levels before it bounces up.

They finally read the footnotes in the financial report? Idk. Cant be the Jefferies upgrade tho. Maybe the algos are broken and they're just like "grip it and rip it!" after yesterday?

GME is an enigma. And im loving the whole damb ride.

The ride has been quite enjoyable for sure.

150 and 200 days are your levels to consider
Scaling. Reality is we should’ve been waiting for this after the 50 days broke.

Here we go.
200.gif

regretted selling CMLF and CAPA so I'm taking the wash sale which should bring me back to around my original cost basis and selling FTCH completely. also added more ROKU because I just can't see a world where I will be happy knowing I didn't buy as much as I possibly could under 320.

what game are you playing? How Many Bricks Could A Brick-Layer Lay If A Brick-Layer Could Lay Bricks?

kobe bryant already won that game.

I know this thread was really heavy on CURI, does everyone still feel like it's a good buy? Might buy more to average my price out.

Back
Top Bottom