OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

DFV exercised and bought 50k more shares.

What a fxcking madman legend.

It's his final GME update.
Now if only the stock price would react and go to the moon. Lol.
Im still up 298% on my shares so moon doesnt really matter to me, but god itd be sweet if a bunch of irrational retail investors got rich at the expense of a hedge fund. How the turn tables.

all these auto manufacturers using chip shortage as an excuse when it's really demand just falling haha

EV competition is good for EV market. more the better as they have to get to 100% of the auto market which is only at what like 5%? but choose wisely

all these auto manufacturers using chip shortage as an excuse when it's really demand just falling haha

EV competition is good for EV market. more the better as they have to get to 100% of the auto market which is only at what like 5%? but choose wisely

Is it really just demand falling? People want the new Ford F150's like crazy right now, but they cant sell them because of the chip shortages.

Decided to take that pins add off. Don’t want to use margin for it with 3x more than normal selling volume. Will just eye a weak open go 74 instead to try it again.

What data are you looking at to say demand is falling?

The exact opposite is actually the case. The price action here is simply because valuations were high. Not because there's "competition" now.

And yes, chip shortage will affect delivery numbers, which will also illicit market reactions for these young companies.

Sidenote:

Also, everyone is just being absolutely ridiculous. Everyone has some hot take like they are saying something new. Fintwit is mostly unbearable... goodness!

Stocks don't always go up. Some SPACs and pre revenue companies have been hit. Doesn't mean they don't have good fundamentals. Doesn't mean they can't execute in the future. You might just be early and they'll need to prove it to the markets.

You might have a dud. You might have a winner. It's really not that hard.

Last edited:

The exact opposite is actually the case. The price action here is simply because valuations were high. Not because there's "competition" now.

And yes, chip shortage will affect delivery numbers, which will also illicit market reactions for these young companies.

Sidenote:

Also, everyone is just being absolutely ridiculous. Everyone has some hot take like they are saying something new. Fintwit is mostly unbearable... goodness!

Stocks don't always go up. Some SPACs and pre revenue companies have been hit. Doesn't mean they don't have good fundamentals. Doesn't mean they can't execute in the future. You might just be early and they'll need to prove it to the markets.

Another that event happening is folks deleveraging. That "family " fund that collapsed Archogos or whatever the hell scared the **** outta hedgies who deep into margin. Nov/dec were the highest margin periods in recent history. So there is a sell off and rebalancing and pre rev comps, spacs, evs and other stock with high multiples are getting the brunt of it. ( And then theres inflationary fears too, and cyclical rotation). But yea. Evs are the future. Its just gonna hurt in the present. (Does creat a good opportunity tho, but damn. I want this opp over already)

Stocks don't always go up.
tenor.gif

Another that event happening is folks deleveraging. That "family " fund that collapsed Archogos or whatever the hell scared the **** outta hedgies who deep into margin. Nov/dec were the highest margin periods in recent history. So there is a sell off and rebalancing and pre rev comps, spacs, evs and other stock with high multiples are getting the brunt of it. ( And then theres inflationary fears too, and cyclical rotation). But yea. Evs are the future. Its just gonna hurt in the present. (Does creat a good opportunity tho, but damn. I want this opp over already)
If you want this opportunity over, it sounds like your conviction is in question.

Bruh consider that drawdown a blessing lol I’ve seen folks down 40-50%

added more pins

Broinlaw’s port dropped about 75% I guess the only reason he took it in stride was because it was basically all gains and none of his initial investment

Is it really just demand falling? People want the new Ford F150's like crazy right now, but they cant sell them because of the chip shortages.

Sidenote:

mostly just talking sh*t. Idk anything. Just putting pieces together from what i read and see.

tsla didnt run into chip issues cause theybwere confident in the demand of their cars, during a pandemic, and didnt hold back on purchases of parts.
Most of the developed world wants to cut ice vehicle sales by 2035, and trending to be sooner than that.

ev credits coming back

Idk just sounds like a layup to me. Set up to succeed

i know ppl think the cybertruck is ugly but just like some of these kicks, ppl turn fast once u see it enough. Those f-150 gonna slowly go outbofnproduction once ct rolls out. Unless they get their battery f150 to scale to compete. I dont see that happening

thats just the car biz. Highest margin by far in the industry

And, they are up almost double on their $1.5B btc purchase. Just saying

Back
Top Bottom