OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

Cause its just getting started haha half kidding.

this is a buy and hold. If ur a trader then yea, easy to get in and out

ive mentioned this few times before but the amount of revenue streams they have is unmatched. They are set up to win cause i dont think anyone wants the earth to die

Cause its just getting started haha half kidding.

this is a buy and hold. If ur a trader then yea, easy to get in and out

ive mentioned this few times before but the amount of revenue streams they have is unmatched. They are set up to win cause i dont think anyone wants the earth to die
I disagree completely. What’s stopping the rest of the automakers from going full electric? We already saw three cars advertised during the super bowl. The numbers are only going to go up. This was a buy and hold, this is the time you eventually take profits. There are no barriers to entry, this isn’t a company that the world depends on, barely anyone owns their cars. They benefited from having a head start on the industry and everyone is catching up to them now.
If you like Tesla long term, you gotta be smart and just take advantage of this volatility. Sell some and buy back on the inevitable dip.

Moody's -- Coronavirus Outbreak Will Curb China's Consumption, Credit Implications For Government Are Evolving

Two thirds of China economy at a standstill another week as many cities remain quarantined due to Coronavirus - BBG

Last edited:
SNAP reports earnings tomorrow. I will be watching DAU growth closely, as that will determine if I hold through Q2.

[RTRS] 03 Feb - SHANGHAI COMPOSITE INDEX TO OPEN DOWN 2.2 PCT AT 2,685.27 POINTS, CHINA'S CSI300 INDEX TO OPEN DOWN 1.0 PCT AT 3,652.00 POINTS

A la Powell

Last edited:
Tesla reminding me of bitcoin

btc tsla.jpeg

I disagree completely. What’s stopping the rest of the automakers from going full electric? We already saw three cars advertised during the super bowl. The numbers are only going to go up. This was a buy and hold, this is the time you eventually take profits. There are no barriers to entry, this isn’t a company that the world depends on, barely anyone owns their cars. They benefited from having a head start on the industry and everyone is catching up to them now.
If you like Tesla long term, you gotta be smart and just take advantage of this volatility. Sell some and buy back on the inevitable dip.

nothing is stopping them. Elon is actually welcoming it. but they just can't make a competitive product. New porsche can't get the same range as a model S from 2013. THere are a lot of ice vehicles to displace so room for many players but according to sales, there's no interest in other EVs. theres too many advantages to list here, but like i said, revenue stream is diverse.

edit: not saying it won't dip. but long term, this won't seem high.

haha wow this is eerie. i was so mad i missed the btc run.

Only thing I slightly disagree with is others catching up to them. Volkswagen is the biggest threat and the e-Golf cant go 100 miles, Audi is prohibitively expensive, and Porsche even more so. Tesla has an amazing first mover advantage that nobody can touch. The barrier to entry isnt just making electric cars, it's the unions that dictate labor, a wider breadth of product lines commanding more resources (money), and a lack of inherent brand trust/goodwill that Tesla has in spades.

I can't wait to buy back in after the inevitable price crash.

Bought 990 calls for march 20 expiry for .27

Sold for .25 few weeks ago.

Now worth probably 50.00 each.

Fml.

At this point TSLA shorts are going to need a counseling class

Just leave it alone calls at 1,000 was $45 yesterday it’s easily worth about 2K now the FOMO will continue m

**** I might jump in if a see a strong trend

Back
Top Bottom