OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

I feel like we're all in V for Vendetta yelling at Powell who's wearing a ****ing Guy Fawkes mask, who refuses to let the markets die.

'Beneath this market there is more than QE. There is a money printer, Mr. Bear - and money printers go brrrrrrr.' - Jerome Powell.

I thought I made a killing getting in at 4.25 and leaving at 5.10. God damn that thing rallied even more

g2OX.gif

I thought I made a killing getting in at 4.25 and leaving at 5.10. God damn that thing rallied even more
I told my friends about it most likely getting its float churned and short trapping all day but didn’t take any since I tapped my cash thinking pins was gonna get bought out today :lol: worked out with pins but that was a nice double from 4ish risking to 3.85. Be careful shorting, let everyone exhaust and catch the back side of the move next week. This probably squeezes to $10-15 next week.

So I'm thinking of starting to buy just a couple hundred dollars worth of stocks on Robinhood just to start watching them and learning how everything works. Was thinking about trying to find 3-5 different stocks in the $5-75 range and just start checking in daily to start learning.

Anyone recommend maybe a better way to learn? I'm more of a hands on learner so just reading a bunch of stuff usually does not resonate with me.

I'm doing the same but I opened an account with Fidelity, so I can learn but with a mix of fractional shares and full shares.

I feel like we're all in V for Vendetta yelling at Powell who's wearing a ****ing Guy Fawkes mask, who refuses to let the markets die.

'Beneath this market there is more than QE. There is a money printer, Mr. Bear - and money printers go brrrrrrr.' - Jerome Powell.

:rofl:

65,000 calls traded today too bullish for me to cast it off but the trend was looking fried until today’s action. I’m holding for 1-3 years out honestly. But I also know nothing so don’t follow me blindly :lol:

Back
Top Bottom