OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

Apologies for sounding like a broken record. But Fastly is still up about 7.5% the last month (as the time of this posting)

Just shows how crazy this market and these run ups have been. It really is a wild time

SNE was sitting under $70 a month ago. Debating if I should get in before they announce PS5 release date...

SNE was sitting under $70 a month ago. Debating if I should get in before they announce PS5 release date...

sold some take two stock and bought a couple sne just in case they pull a okie doke today

ill get back to take two
Later this yr (rockstar games)

sold some take two stock and bought a couple sne just in case they pull a okie doke today

ill get back to take two
Later this yr (rockstar games)
My exact reasoning. Bought 5 shares at 80.75. Honestly I'm not expecting this to pop or even hold at 80 in the near term, but once preorders for PS5 start and more hype gets built into the media machine, I see SNE slowly and steadily running up. If they announce anything today (doubtful), we'll see some big media opps tomorrow and then the Robinhood crowd will flood in 8)

Yeah this bull**** killed me. I closed my open put today and took an $80 loss on it. **** it. Fraudulent *** company.

Spinning the left over cash into a call on LOW.

same here. got greedy. no way it should've ewent up after that disaster of earnings. unfortunately, markets have their own mind haha

jumped in on some FSLY PINS and ROKU fuggitt
I would’ve bought more roku if I didn’t buy some last night at 166. I overmanaged fsly today and got obsessive. Sized down. Need to step away and let the price come to me tether then watching every tick and caring about pnl only costing me money chopping up.

Got out of my NET calls this morning. Basically came out even. I don't care if it moons after earnings.

I think I'll give myself this rule from my first time messing with options: Don't hold through earnings. No matter what

NET did not completely tank (yet...lol). We'll see how far it drops now. But happy I got out of those calls early today.

Wow...Did anyone have calls with Stamps.com?

They jumped 20%....

Closed at 262 and at the peak of the jump were at 328 ad now hovering around 314...crazy!

Back
Top Bottom