OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

tay1 tay1 are you still in nak?
I had a stop loss at about .65 cents. I think it’ll continue to dip between .35 - .45 cents and that’s when I may get back in.

After that, I’ll let the ROD come out and see what happens. It’s too much politics surrounding this stock and the fact that a fake news article can make it tank like this may make the investment not worth it.

A chinese ev company profiting off the Tesla hype. Nah. Have fun with it, make money, but raise your stops and trim.

Check out these fundamentals:
This company is not growing anywhere near fast enough to warrant its stock price or potential. 13 billion in debt vs 10 billion in assets. 14% annual growth and a projected 65% of growth next year. I wouldn't take them seriously as an investment (trade is fine) until they deliver on the growth next year.

Last edited:
A chinese ev company profiting off the Tesla hype. Nah. Have fun with it, make money, but raise your stops and trim.

Check out these fundamentals:
This company is not growing anywhere near fast enough to warrant its stock price or potential. 13 billion in debt vs 10 billion in assets. 14% annual growth and a projected 65% of growth next year. I wouldn't take them seriously as an investment (trade is fine) until they deliver on the growth next year.

Great for options play and quick flips. That's it.

you guys think its wise to invest into apple? wanna buy a few shares before the split

long term hold

Would’ve bought Apple 100-150 dollars ago honestly. It’s overvalued to me right now but 5-10 year time frame you gotta decide if it makes sense for you. Could buy a little now and add in on any dips. With the fed lowering rate for the next 5 years Apple will probably double again tbh and with that dividend, you’re probably ok to buy it now.

SHOP is the clear cut winner against BIGC but they’re getting a lot of attention off Instagram checkout. Worth keep an eye on.

Haven't made any plays in like a couple weeks.

Have moves in mind but I refuse to FOMO on anything. Very tempting but I will not FOMO.

I'm going to wait till I find an attractive entry point before I make any moves.

Back
Top Bottom