OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

The second richest man on earth, who is CEO of one of the biggest public companies should not be tweeting things to light the market on fire to take revenge against the shorts.

by saying he likes etsy? which he purchased a product from?

As a guy who lost 11k on a single basketball game, I’m loving the thrill of this. Only had $1200 available and didn’t wanna sell any of my other shares but I’m in with y’all.

I'm not gonna bother looking at the last 10 pages lol. What'd I miss? I see AMC killing it and GME still going crazy. Sold my shares this morning at 270. Definitely had more room to play, but whatever. I needed to lock in profits and offset the PLUG hit. Can't believe PLUG did me like that only to run up later in the day. Been on PLTR since 24 so I'm loving this nice run up. Also continuing my BB run since WSB runs the market now apparently

Quickly reading, only through the first 3 points and synthesizing my understanding of the players involved (Ark doesn't name stocks outright):

Deep Learning - Large cap tech GOOGL, MSFT, AAPL, NVDA

Data Processors - NVDA, AMD winners, INTC is dead

Gaming/VR - in content sales will have a strong CAGR, VR/AR strong CAGR - SKLZ, gaming companies, U, FB, AAPL, SNAP winners here

Just got back from Tom Brady's dentist taking care of #30. Not high at all but one side of my face is still pretty numb. Directions don't exclude any narcotics so I'm good.

Do we think NOK and BB still have life? Might throw a bag or two? I love them as companies. Fundamentals are **** solid. :smile:

Back
Top Bottom