OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

Yea it’s a wrap for robinhood for me
Prob noob question but I thought If I placed an order before the market opened it would do it right as the market opened?
Are other brokers like that? Or is there always a delay?

I have vanguard for my mutual funds but that platform is too old I feel

I gotta catch up in here but I’m about to download fidelity and td Ameritrade and see what I like better. Any others recommended?

It still has to fill orders based on any other orders ahead of you. Webull i think lets you start trading at 0400.

It’s inevitable the powers that be would get salty when they get beat at their own game. But the way they’re being that open and flagrant about cock blocking people who flourished off this. Well all I can say is, I hope some of those guys at Reddit are real good at hacking and find a way to clap back in some type of way.

Easy. Buy Bitcoin.

It still has to fill orders based on any other orders ahead of you. Webull i think lets you start trading at 0400.
It kills me that Schwab won't let me order before 7. You get the best prices at 4-6 am. TDOC was at 255 this morning, SE 202, SQ 194, so annoying.

Added a little more IPOE since WSB likes it and those idiots might bid me up. Love the stock aside from them.

Wow what a ****ing mess.

COVID driven QE and now this, couldn’t have provided a better backdrop for why crypto and BTC

Hold the line? For what? GameStop’s 9th highest shareholder with a million plus shares, valued at $14 million then can sell for what amounts to a billion. It looks like they did that today.

As Robinhood takes down DODGE, they basically admit that the **** people do every day on their platform is nonsense. The market is nonsense. The idea that people can bid and buy is not real. You can only make money as long as little people are losing that money.

What are your plans? Long-term?
It’s a SPAC so we don’t know what this becomes yet but the team behind it founded livongo health and has ambitions of revolutionizing healthcare and accessibility. Rumors of maybe Ro, maybe a combo of color, commure and another company I forgot about, plan is to hold based on the team, their writings in this field and see what they announce. HAACU gives me 1/4 warrants with the units so if I like the deal and the stock runs in the future I’m going to exercise the warrants.

Back
Top Bottom